Colour - Black
This product has not been reviewed yet
Xero Shoes Barefoam
Xero Shoes FeelTrue
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with the address to return the desired product. Returned product must be unworn and in original condition and packaging within 30 days of receipt.
It is the customers' responsibility...
AUS/NZ Shipping & Order Processing
Shipping within Australia
All goods purchased over the value of AUS $120 are eligible for free standard shipping and ONE free exchange (this covers shipping the pair being exchanged back to the customer. NOT the return shipping to TWC) within 30 days of purchase. For return information please refer to our Returns Policy page.The cost of shipping is clearly indicated for each product ordered and is included in the invoice total. Orders are generally processed and posted within 2-3 working days from date of purchase. Unfortunately, at some times...
Thousands have taken our Prio running shoe out on the trail, but when you want more grip, more traction, and a bit more protection, you’ll want the TerraFlex. The NEW TerraFlex is a high-performance, true minimalist trail running and hiking shoe. Built with the same DNA as our best-selling Prio, TerraFlex lets your feet move, bend, flex and feel, the way they’re meant to. Then we’ve added a lugged sole for grip (5mm FeelTrue® sole base with 4mm lugs), and embedded 3mm of BareFoam™ inside the sole for extra protection and comfort. Plus, a durable Tough Tek toe bumper and more aggressive breathable mesh upper.
- Natural FIT — A wide toe box lets your toes spread and relax. Plus the “XERO-drop” sole (non-elevated heel and low-to-the-ground) allows for proper posture, balance, and agility
- Natural MOTION — The TerraFlex is flexible enough to let your feet bend, move, and flex the way, well, that feet are supposed to. Plus, they’re so lightweight, you’ll barely know you have them on. A men’s 9 is only 9.6 ounces each
- Natural FEEL — The TerraFlex uses our FeelTrue® rubber with a removable 2mm insole, to let you Feel The World®
- Vegan-friendly materials — No animal products in the TerraFlex
- Huarache-inspired design — The heel strap is not only eye-catching but functional
- Adjustable instep strap — The “inverted V” straps aren’t sewn down, so you can use them to lock in your instep while keeping your toes free to move
- Reflective straps — That middle section of the heel and instep straps are highly reflective for evenings and night
- Removable 2mm insole — For a more barefoot feeling, you can remove the optional 2mm insole
- Barefoot friendly — Wear the TerraFlex with or without socks
- 5,000-mile sole warranty — Like all our FeelTrue® soles, the TerraFlex is backed by our 5,000-mile sole warranty
These shoes have a barefoot construction, which has no cushioning or support.
The upper ;material of these shoes have been specifically designed to be breathable more than normal. Ideal for warmer climates.
These shoes use a traditional laced closure.
The uppers of these shoes have been made up of a mesh material. This allows for additional breathability.
These shoes or boots are made up of rubber components, or have rubber soles.
These shoes are a vegan certified product, and contain no animal products of any kind.
Xero Shoes Barefoam
Barefoam™ makes the sole “more barefoot”.
Xero Shoes FeelTrue
4mm or 6mm thick Connect — the closest thing to barefoot.
In this shoe the heel is at the same height as the ball of the foot.