Colour - Black
This product has not been reviewed yet
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with a returns label (excluding sale product/s where return shipping is at the customers expense), which will be emailed to you from Australia Post, to return the desired product. Returned...
It’s called the Genesis because it was inspired by our first product, our DIY sandal kit, and one of mankind’s first footwear designs. Then, of course, we updated it with the experience we’ve had and feedback we’ve gotten, from making barefoot-friendly sandals since 2009.
- The right combination of barefoot-friendly ground feel plus protection, thanks to our exclusive 5mm FeelTrue® rubber outsoles
- Elegant contour to hold your foot, but without unnecessary support
- Lightweight – Women’s 7 is only 4 ounces each
- Pre-laced — just slide in your foot and go
- Patent-pending tension adjustment system — find the perfect fit in seconds, and then you can slide your Xeros on and off in a flash
- Super soft toe loop — since the huaraches-inspired lacing goes around your entire foot, you don’t feel the toe loop the way you do in many flip-flops or other thong sandals
- Nylon Achilles strap with Silicone grip — holds on securely and comfortably
- Elevated ankle holes — the lace never touches the ground, and so it won’t abrade
- Trim to fit — with just kitchen scissors, you can trim the Genesis to match your foot shape
- 5,000-mile sole warranty!
Amphibious shoes, can perform on land and in water.
These shoes have a barefoot construction, which has no cushioning or support.
These shoes have a buckle closure.
These shoes have been designed specifically to be light in weight.
These shoes have been made up of man-made (synthetic) materials.
These shoes have been designed to provide additional traction.
Xero Shoes FeelTrue
4mm or 6mm thick Connect — the closest thing to barefoot.
In this shoe the heel is at the same height as the ball of the foot.