Tracker II FG
Colour - Obsidian
This product has not been reviewed yet
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with a returns label (excluding sale product/s where return shipping is at the customers expense), which will be emailed to you from Australia Post, to return the desired product. Returned...
- Purpose: Hiking
- Upper: Leather
- Lining: Waterproof Membrane
- Sole: Rubber
Tracker II Firm Ground is a testament to Vivobarefoot's belief that feet can go barefoot across all terrains.
Now made from wildhide leather, the Tracker II is breathable and fully waterproof, with a removeable thermal insole allowing you to explore nature across all seasons. Featuring the firm ground outsole, with lugs that provide traction over trails and rocky landscapes.
- Foot shaped (not shoe-shaped), to let your feet do their natural thing
- WIDE to allow for natural stability
- THIN to enable you to feel more
- FLEXIBLE to enable natural movement
- Remade with less - Less materials, less process, less waste, more feeling.
- Removable thermal insole so you can explore across all seasons
- Recycled waterproof plastic lining and recycled membrane for minimal impact on the planet
- High abrasion, firm-ground outsole with low-profile, multi-directional lugs for extra tractaion and durability. Designed for moderately wet terrains, as well as dry, rocky surfaces
- Naturally-scarred African leather tanned by Pittards, from the hides off free roaming animals