Primus Trail II Firm Ground
Colour - Obsidian
This product has not been reviewed yet
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with a returns label (excluding sale product/s where return shipping is at the customers expense), which will be emailed to you from Australia Post, to return the desired product. Returned...
- Purpose: Trail Running/Trail Walking
- Upper: Mesh
- Lining: Un-lined
- Sole: Rubber
The feet-first recycled trail runner for tackling untouched terrain.
Rewind and reconnect. The Primus Trail II Firm Ground is durable, flexible and vegan. Made by turning recycled plastics into high-performance materials to create lightweight and breathable footwear for the great outdoors. Letting you move naturally on the trail, closer to nature.
- Foot shaped (not shoe shaped), to let your feet do their natural thing
- WIDE to allow natural stability
- THIN to enable you to feel more
- FLEXIBLE to enable natural movement
- Remade with less - Less materials, less process, less waste, more feeling.
- A high-performance vegan style for exploring with grip and freedom on rocky and rough, rural or urban terrain