Primus Trail All Weather II Firm Ground
Colour - Charcoal
This product has not been reviewed yet
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with a returns label (excluding sale product/s where return shipping is at the customers expense), which will be emailed to you from Australia Post, to return the desired product. Returned...
- Purpose: Trail running/Trail walking
- Upper: Textile
- Lining: Un-lined
- Sole: Rubber
The feet- first all-weather trail runner made for untouched terrain.
Rewind and connect. The Primus Trail All Weather II Firm Ground is durable, flexible and vegan. Made using a recylced all-weather mesh textile to create high-performance footwear that's at home in colder conditions or untouched terrain. Letting you move naturally on the trail, closer to nature.
Featuring a water resistant upper mesh made from recyled polyester and vegan materials, so you can train all year round, all without sacraficing that barefoot feeling!
- Foot shaped (not shoe shaped), to let your feet do their natural thing
- WIDE to allow natural stability
- THIN to enable you to feel more
- FLEXIBLE to enable natural movement
- Remade with less - Less materials, less process, less waste, more feeling.
- A high-performance vegan style for exploring with grip and freedom on rocky and rough, rural or urban terrain