Geo Racer II
Colour - Obsidian
This product has not been reviewed yet
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with a returns label (excluding sale product/s where return shipping is at the customers expense), which will be emailed to you from Australia Post, to return the desired product. Returned...
- Purpose: Fitness
- Upper: Textile
- Lining: Un-lined
- Sole: Rubber
Lightweight and recycled materials, for every run, walk and workout.
This vegan shoe is made using recylcled plastic yarns in a durable and lightweight engineered mesh upper. Providing flexible and breathable movement, while treading lightly on the planet. Featuring Vivobarefoot's signature 3mm barefoot sole for maximum sensory feedback and minimum interference, to let you train hard while working on skillful movement!
- Foot shaped (not shoe shaped), to let your feet do their natural thing
- WIDE to allow for and natural stability
- THIN to enable you to feel more
- FLEXIBLE to enable natural movement
- Lightweight mesh upper provides zonal breathability exactly where your feet need it- Bonded reinforced overlays for lightweight durability
- Signature 3mm barefoot outsole for maximum sensory feedback. A light, flexible, grippy and durable, everyday outsole