Chocorua Trail Mid Waterproof
Colour - Dark Brown Full Grain
This product has not been reviewed yet
Timberland Silver-Rated Tannery
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with the address to return the desired product. Returned product must be unworn and in original condition and packaging within 30 days of receipt.
It is the customers' responsibility...
AUS/NZ Shipping & Order Processing
Shipping within Australia
All goods purchased over the value of AUS $120 are eligible for free standard shipping and ONE free exchange (this covers shipping the pair being exchanged back to the customer. NOT the return shipping to TWC) within 30 days of purchase. For return information please refer to our Returns Policy page.The cost of shipping is clearly indicated for each product ordered and is included in the invoice total. Orders are generally processed and posted within 2-3 working days from date of purchase. Unfortunately, at some times...
Styled to fit right into the great outdoors, our Chocorua Trail women's hiking boots feature the waterproof protection of a Gore-Tex® membrane, durable rubber lug outsoles designed for traction and the rugged good looks of a Timberland® hiker.
- The Chocorua Trail with Gore-Tex® Membrane from Timberland® is just perfect for day hikes and all other outdoor activities.
- Waterproof leather and mesh upper.
- Padded collar and tongue with adjustable lace-up closure.
- Removable, dual-density EVA footbed offers additional comfort.
- Cup and plate midsole system acts as a shank, the cup holds the heel and the footbed to the ball of the foot.
- Gore-Tex® waterproof and breathable membrane to keep your feet dry.
- B.S.F.P.™ Motion Efficiency System:
- During activity, your foot goes through four motions: braking, supporting, flexing and propelling and follows a curved center of pressure path.
- Brake: lugs on the heel are orientated with leading edges toward the front of the shoe to help brake the foot and increase traction.
- Support: lugs under the arch of the foot increase the stiffness of the outsole between the heel and ball of the foot for stability and support.
- Flex: primary flex grooves are located behind the ball of the foot with secondary flex grooves in the toe area to respond to your foot's natural motion.
- Propel: lugs in the forefoot are orientated with the leading edges toward the rear of the shoe to help you push off when accelerating and/or climbing.
- Product measurements were taken using size 6, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 15 oz
- Shaft: 5 in
- Platform Height: 3⁄4 in
These shoes have a bellows tongue, designed to keep debris and water out.
There has been additional cushioning added within the structure of these shoes.
These shoes have been made up with EVA components (Ethylene-vinyl acetate). EVA is an elastomeric polymer that produces materials which are rubber-like" in softness and flexibility.
GORE-TEX® is a waterproof membrane that keeps your feet dry and comfortable, providing optimum climate comfort.
These shoes use a traditional laced closure.
These shoes have been made with leather components.
These shoes are deep enough to accommodate orthotics very well.
The footbed in these shoes are removable.
These shoes or boots are made up of rubber components, or have rubber soles.
Strobel shoe construction requires the upper material to be sewn to a fabric bottom creating a “sock”. The upper and bottom are joined by a strobel stitch, using a strobel machine. With the upper sock tightly lasted, the upper is cemented to the outsole completing the shoe.
Timberland Silver-Rated Tannery
One or more major components use at least 50% leather tanned in a facility rated Silver or higher by a third-party environmental audit. The Leather Working Group judges and classifies tanneries based on energy use, waste production and water treatment.