Colour - TNF Black | TNF Black
This product has not been reviewed yet
The North Face EXTS
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with the address to return the desired product. Returned product must be unworn and in original condition and packaging within 30 days of receipt.
It is the customers' responsibility...
AUS/NZ Shipping & Order Processing
Shipping within Australia
All goods purchased over the value of AUS $120 are eligible for free standard shipping and ONE free exchange (this covers shipping the pair being exchanged back to the customer. NOT the return shipping to TWC) within 30 days of purchase. For return information please refer to our Returns Policy page.The cost of shipping is clearly indicated for each product ordered and is included in the invoice total. Orders are generally processed and posted within 2-3 working days from date of purchase. Unfortunately, at some times...
Standout style and lightweight comfort make these the perfect shoe for everyday wear around town. With these slip-ons, you won’t even realize you’re wearing shoes. The lightweight midsole and mesh—and Equipment-inspired details—make these your go-to shoes for all-day wear.
- The North Face® Surge Pelham slip-on shoes have the easy comfort and modern style you need to enjoy every moment of your urban exploration.
- Slip-on shoe made of a fully breathable mesh upper.
- Features Eyerow details that was inspired by TNF Equipment line.
- Bungee lace-up styling with adjustable toggle closure.
- Back pull loop for easy entry.
- Breathable textile lining for added interior comfort.
- Eco LT OrthoLite® footbed provides all-day underfoot support and comfort.
- Vertilite Foam midsole offers lightweight comfort and reliable shock absorption.
- Proprietary EXTS™ outsole provides superior traction and stability.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 8 oz
The upper ;material of these shoes have been specifically designed to be breathable more than normal. Ideal for warmer climates.
These shoes have been made up with EVA components (Ethylene-vinyl acetate). EVA is an elastomeric polymer that produces materials which are rubber-like" in softness and flexibility.
These shoes have been designed specifically to be light in weight.
The uppers of these shoes have been made up of a mesh material. This allows for additional breathability.
OrthoLite™ advanced proprietary polyurethane formula with recycled rubber content delivers a combination of benefits unmatched by any other insole manufacturer.
These shoes are deep enough to accommodate orthotics very well.
The footbed in these shoes are removable.
These shoes or boots are made up of rubber components, or have rubber soles.
The North Face EXTS
A proprietary Exploration Trax System. A unique outsole compound provides traction on wet and dry terrain.
These shoes or sandals have a bungee cord or toggle lace system.