Colour - Valley Darkest Spruce | Whispering Blue
This product has not been reviewed yet
Teva Shoc Pad
Teva Spider Rubber
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with the address to return the desired product. Returned product must be unworn and in original condition and packaging within 30 days of receipt.
It is the customers' responsibility...
AUS/NZ Shipping & Order Processing
Shipping within Australia
All goods purchased over the value of AUS $120 are eligible for free standard shipping and ONE free exchange (this covers shipping the pair being exchanged back to the customer. NOT the return shipping to TWC) within 30 days of purchase. For return information please refer to our Returns Policy page.The cost of shipping is clearly indicated for each product ordered and is included in the invoice total. Orders are generally processed and posted within 2-3 working days from date of purchase. Unfortunately, at some times...
Fine tuned for your foot, the multi-purpose women’s Tirra brings crazy comfort to the adventure of your choosing. Finished with earth-friendly Unifi® recycled polyester straps that stand up to abuse while keeping plastic waste out of landfills.
- The Teva® Tirra™ sandals have the contoured support and durable traction that will give you the freedom you need to enjoy the trails!
- Vegan-friendly sandals feature quick-drying straps that are made from 100% recycled plastic using traceable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi®. These summer sandals are created using synthetic and plant-based materials and save 4 plastic bottles from ending up in landfills.
- Earth-friendly recycled polyester webbing straps support your foot and offer long-lasting comfort and durability.
- Contoured footbed with cushioned Shoc Pad™ in the heel to absorb impact.
- EVA midsole provides you arch support and comfortable shock absorption.
- Molded nylon stability shank.
- Rugged Spider Rubber outsole offers superior durability and great traction.
- Product measurements were taken using size 7, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 9 oz
Amphibious shoes, can perform on land and in water.
Cement Construction (also known as 'Stuck on construction' in the UK or the 'Compo Process') is used for lightweight and flexible shoes and the outsole is stuck to the upper by adhesive.
There has been additional cushioning added within the structure of these shoes.
These shoes use a hook-and-loop closure.
These shoes have been made up of man-made (synthetic) materials.
Microban®, a zinc-based antimicrobial technology that helps prevent stink.
The materials used in these shoes or sandals have been designed to dry quickly.
These shoes or boots are made up of rubber components, or have rubber soles.
Teva Shoc Pad
Shoc Pads™ are a ;blended polyurethane/EVA unit in the heel cup that evenly transfers the energy of impact throughout the footbed and away from the heel.
Teva Spider Rubber
Spider Rubber® is a versatile and non-marking rubber made for high friction and durability. Many of our styles are constructed with Spider Rubber® outsoles because of its superior performance on wet or dry terrain.
These shoes have been built for a women's specific fit.