Terra Fi 5 Universal
Colour - Manzanuta Dark Eclipse
This product has not been reviewed yet
Teva Shoc Pad
Teva Spider Rubber
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with the address to return the desired product. Returned product must be unworn and in original condition and packaging within 30 days of receipt.
It is the customers' responsibility...
AUS/NZ Shipping & Order Processing
Shipping within Australia
All goods purchased over the value of AUS $120 are eligible for free standard shipping and ONE free exchange (this covers shipping the pair being exchanged back to the customer. NOT the return shipping to TWC) within 30 days of purchase. For return information please refer to our Returns Policy page.The cost of shipping is clearly indicated for each product ordered and is included in the invoice total. Orders are generally processed and posted within 2-3 working days from date of purchase. Unfortunately, at some times...
- The Teva® Terra Fi 5 Universal hiking sandals have an aggressive outsole tread and durable webbing upper that will keep you focused on the trail and ready for whatever Mother Nature sends your way.
- Vegan-friendly sandals feature quick-drying straps that are made from 100% recycled plastic using traceable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi®. These summer sandals are created using synthetic and plant-based materials and save 4 plastic bottles from ending up in landfills.
- Hook-and-loop closure gets you in and out quickly.
- Cushioned EVA upper along the posts provides all-day comfort.
- Molded PU midsole provides added support and shock abosorption.
- Durabrasion® and sticky Spider Rubber® outsole provides exceptional grip whether it's wet or dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 13 oz
Amphibious shoes, can perform on land and in water.
There has been additional cushioning added within the structure of these shoes.
These shoes have been made up with EVA components (Ethylene-vinyl acetate). EVA is an elastomeric polymer that produces materials which are rubber-like" in softness and flexibility.
These shoes use a hook-and-loop closure.
These shoes have been made up of man-made (synthetic) materials.
These shoes have been made up from PU (Polyurethane) components.
These shoes or boots are made up of rubber components, or have rubber soles.
Durabrasion Rubber™ provides durable traction.
Teva Shoc Pad
Shoc Pads™ are a ;blended polyurethane/EVA unit in the heel cup that evenly transfers the energy of impact throughout the footbed and away from the heel.
Teva Spider Rubber
Spider Rubber® is a versatile and non-marking rubber made for high friction and durability. Many of our styles are constructed with Spider Rubber® outsoles because of its superior performance on wet or dry terrain.
These shoes are a vegan certified product, and contain no animal products of any kind.