Colour - Brown
This product has not been reviewed yet
Teva Shoc Pad
Teva Spider Rubber
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with the address to return the desired product. Returned product must be unworn and in original condition and packaging within 30 days of receipt.
It is the customers' responsibility...
AUS/NZ Shipping & Order Processing
Shipping within Australia
All goods purchased over the value of AUS $120 are eligible for free standard shipping and ONE free exchange (this covers shipping the pair being exchanged back to the customer. NOT the return shipping to TWC) within 30 days of purchase. For return information please refer to our Returns Policy page.The cost of shipping is clearly indicated for each product ordered and is included in the invoice total. Orders are generally processed and posted within 2-3 working days from date of purchase. Unfortunately, at some times...
- The Teva® Tanza Leather sandals have a durable construction that stands apart from your typical summer footwear. These sporty sandals are made of leather that is sourced from tanneries certified by the Leather Working Group, whose mission is to promote sustainable and appropriate environmental business practices within the leather industry.
- Waterproofleather upper seals out the elements to keep your feet dry
- Hook-and-loop strap and buckle closures allow for easy adjustability for the perfect fit.
- A cushioned Shoc Pad™ in the heel absorbs impact where you need it most
- Soft microfiber footbed feels luxurious under your foot
- Contoured EVA footbed with arch support.
- Nylon shank stabilizes and supports your foot on uneven terrain
- Spider Original Rubber™ has the ultimate traction that will keep you steady on any terrain.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 12 oz
Amphibious shoes, can perform on land and in water.
Cement Construction (also known as 'Stuck on construction' in the UK or the 'Compo Process') is used for lightweight and flexible shoes and the outsole is stuck to the upper by adhesive.
These shoes use a hook-and-loop closure.
These shoes have been made with leather components.
Microban®, a zinc-based antimicrobial technology that helps prevent stink.
These shoes or boots are made up of rubber components, or have rubber soles.
Mush® genes back in the T.I.D.E Lab to build a hybrid mutant insole, but we do have an insole that’s worthy of the Mush name.
Teva Shoc Pad
Shoc Pads™ are a ;blended polyurethane/EVA unit in the heel cup that evenly transfers the energy of impact throughout the footbed and away from the heel.
Teva Spider Rubber
Spider Rubber® is a versatile and non-marking rubber made for high friction and durability. Many of our styles are constructed with Spider Rubber® outsoles because of its superior performance on wet or dry terrain.
These shoes or boots are 100% Waterproof.