Colour - Desert Sage
This product has not been reviewed yet
Teva Shoc Pad
Teva Spider Rubber
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with the address to return the desired product. Returned product must be unworn and in original condition and packaging within 30 days of receipt.
It is the customers' responsibility...
AUS/NZ Shipping & Order Processing
Shipping within Australia
All goods purchased over the value of AUS $120 are eligible for free standard shipping and ONE free exchange (this covers shipping the pair being exchanged back to the customer. NOT the return shipping to TWC) within 30 days of purchase. For return information please refer to our Returns Policy page.The cost of shipping is clearly indicated for each product ordered and is included in the invoice total. Orders are generally processed and posted within 2-3 working days from date of purchase. Unfortunately, at some times...
- The Teva® Sirra strappy sandals have a sleek look with a durable design that will see you through festivals, weekend getaways, and traveling.
- Vegan-friendly sandals feature quick-drying straps that are made from 100% recycled plastic using traceable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi®. These summer sandals are created using synthetic and plant-based materials and save 4 plastic bottles from ending up in landfills.
- Ladder lock closure for a customized fit.
- Contoured EVA footbed provides underfoot comfort and support.
- Lightweight EVA-foam midsole for support and shock absorption.
- Nylon shank for added stability.
- Rugged Spider Rubber outsole provides long-lasting durability and excellent traction.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 7 oz
Amphibious shoes, can perform on land and in water.
Cement Construction (also known as 'Stuck on construction' in the UK or the 'Compo Process') is used for lightweight and flexible shoes and the outsole is stuck to the upper by adhesive.
There has been additional cushioning added within the structure of these shoes.
These shoes have been made up with EVA components (Ethylene-vinyl acetate). EVA is an elastomeric polymer that produces materials which are rubber-like" in softness and flexibility.
This product has a ladder buckle closure.
These shoes have been designed specifically to be light in weight.
These shoes have been made up of man-made (synthetic) materials.
The materials used in these shoes or sandals have been designed to dry quickly.
These shoes or boots are made up of rubber components, or have rubber soles.
Teva Shoc Pad
Shoc Pads™ are a ;blended polyurethane/EVA unit in the heel cup that evenly transfers the energy of impact throughout the footbed and away from the heel.
Teva Spider Rubber
Spider Rubber® is a versatile and non-marking rubber made for high friction and durability. Many of our styles are constructed with Spider Rubber® outsoles because of its superior performance on wet or dry terrain.