Colour - Fired Brick
This product has not been reviewed yet
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with the address to return the desired product. Returned product must be unworn and in original condition and packaging within 30 days of receipt.
It is the customers' responsibility...
AUS/NZ Shipping & Order Processing
Shipping within Australia
All goods purchased over the value of AUS $120 are eligible for free standard shipping and ONE free exchange (this covers shipping the pair being exchanged back to the customer. NOT the return shipping to TWC) within 30 days of purchase. For return information please refer to our Returns Policy page.The cost of shipping is clearly indicated for each product ordered and is included in the invoice total. Orders are generally processed and posted within 2-3 working days from date of purchase. Unfortunately, at some times...
We gave the iconic Hurricane XLT a fresh comfort upgrade, outfitting it with soft heel-strap padding and a new, modern sole featuring even better traction than ever before.Finished with Unifi® recycled polyester straps.
- The Teva® Hurricane XLT2 sandal will see you through every adventure and outdoor activity.
- Vegan-friendly sandals feature quick-drying straps that are made from 100% recycled plastic using traceable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi®. These summer sandals are created using synthetic and plant-based materials and save 4 plastic bottles from ending up in landfills.
- Three hook-and-loop closures for quick adjustability and a secure fit.
- Cushioned heel tab for increased comfort.
- Contoured footbed with textured pattern for added comfort.
- Comfortable EVA foam midsole for lightweight cushioning.
- Nylon shank stabilizes and supports your foot on uneven terrain.
- Rugged Durabrasion Rubber™ outsole stands up to abuse and supplies great traction.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 11 oz
Amphibious shoes, can perform on land and in water.
There has been additional cushioning added within the structure of these shoes.
These shoes have been made up with EVA components (Ethylene-vinyl acetate). EVA is an elastomeric polymer that produces materials which are rubber-like" in softness and flexibility.
These shoes use a hook-and-loop closure.
These shoes have been designed specifically to be light in weight.
These shoes have been made up of man-made (synthetic) materials.
These shoes or boots are made up of rubber components, or have rubber soles.
Durabrasion Rubber™ provides durable traction.
These shoes are a vegan certified product, and contain no animal products of any kind.