Colour - Turkish Coffee
This product has not been reviewed yet
Teva Shoc Pad
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with the address to return the desired product. Returned product must be unworn and in original condition and packaging within 30 days of receipt.
It is the customers' responsibility...
AUS/NZ Shipping & Order Processing
Shipping within Australia
All goods purchased over the value of AUS $120 are eligible for free standard shipping and ONE free exchange (this covers shipping the pair being exchanged back to the customer. NOT the return shipping to TWC) within 30 days of purchase. For return information please refer to our Returns Policy page.The cost of shipping is clearly indicated for each product ordered and is included in the invoice total. Orders are generally processed and posted within 2-3 working days from date of purchase. Unfortunately, at some times...
- The Teva® Forebay sandal keeps you roaming the dusty trails and wet river banks in total comfort and stability.
- Quick-drying synthetic upper.
- Hook-and-loop strap with buckle closure allows for quick and easy adjustability.
- Integrated toe protection.
- Microban® zinc-based antimicrobial protection fights the growth of odor-causing bacteria and fungus.
- Cushioned man-made footbed provides excellent underfoot comfort.
- Cushioned EVA foam midsole with Shoc Pad™ cushioning in the heel for absorbing impact where you need it most.
- Rugged Durabrasion Rubber™ outsole provides excellent durability and excellent traction.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 13 oz
Amphibious shoes, can perform on land and in water.
There has been additional cushioning added within the structure of these shoes.
These shoes have been made up with EVA components (Ethylene-vinyl acetate). EVA is an elastomeric polymer that produces materials which are rubber-like" in softness and flexibility.
These shoes use a hook-and-loop closure.
These shoes have been made up of man-made (synthetic) materials.
Microban®, a zinc-based antimicrobial technology that helps prevent stink.
The materials used in these shoes or sandals have been designed to dry quickly.
These shoes or boots are made up of rubber components, or have rubber soles.
Durabrasion Rubber™ provides durable traction.
Teva Shoc Pad
Shoc Pads™ are a ;blended polyurethane/EVA unit in the heel cup that evenly transfers the energy of impact throughout the footbed and away from the heel.
These shoes or sandals have a bungee cord or toggle lace system.