Colour - Black
This product has not been reviewed yet
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with the address to return the desired product. Returned product must be unworn and in original condition and packaging within 30 days of receipt.
It is the customers' responsibility...
AUS/NZ Shipping & Order Processing
Shipping within Australia
All goods purchased over the value of AUS $120 are eligible for free standard shipping and ONE free exchange (this covers shipping the pair being exchanged back to the customer. NOT the return shipping to TWC) within 30 days of purchase. For return information please refer to our Returns Policy page.The cost of shipping is clearly indicated for each product ordered and is included in the invoice total. Orders are generally processed and posted within 2-3 working days from date of purchase. Unfortunately, at some times...
- Purpose: Travel All Terrain
- Upper: Polyester
- Lining: Polyester
- Sole: Rubber
The Flatform Universal takes our iconic Universal to new heights. Finished with earth-friendly Unifi® recycled polyester straps for a sustainable style that makes a statement while keeping plastic out of landfills.
- Rock your summer style with the fashion-forward Teva® Flatform Universal platform sandals! These sandals are ideal for festivals, weekend getaways, and everyday wear.
- Vegan-friendly sandals feature quick-drying straps that are made from 100% recycled plastic using traceable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi®. These summer sandals are created using synthetic and plant-based materials and save 4 plastic bottles from ending up in landfills.
- Universal Strapping System™ and earth-friendly recycled polyester webbing supports your foot and offers long-lasting durability.
- EVA footbed and platform for cushioned underfoot comfort.
- Durabrasion rubber outsole provides excellent traction.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 44 mm
- Weight: 255g
- Platform Height: 31 mm
Amphibious shoes, can perform on land and in water.
Cement Construction (also known as 'Stuck on construction' in the UK or the 'Compo Process') is used for lightweight and flexible shoes and the outsole is stuck to the upper by adhesive.
There has been additional cushioning added within the structure of these shoes.
These shoes have been made up with EVA components (Ethylene-vinyl acetate). EVA is an elastomeric polymer that produces materials which are rubber-like" in softness and flexibility.
These shoes use a hook-and-loop closure.
These shoes have been designed specifically to be light in weight.
These shoes have been made up of man-made (synthetic) materials.
The materials used in these shoes or sandals have been designed to dry quickly.
These shoes or boots are made up of rubber components, or have rubber soles.
Durabrasion Rubber™ provides durable traction.
These shoes are a vegan certified product, and contain no animal products of any kind.