Elzada Sandal Lea
Colour - Black
This product has not been reviewed yet
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with the address to return the desired product. Returned product must be unworn and in original condition and packaging within 30 days of receipt.
It is the customers' responsibility...
AUS/NZ Shipping & Order Processing
Shipping within Australia
All goods purchased over the value of AUS $120 are eligible for free standard shipping and ONE free exchange (this covers shipping the pair being exchanged back to the customer. NOT the return shipping to TWC) within 30 days of purchase. For return information please refer to our Returns Policy page.The cost of shipping is clearly indicated for each product ordered and is included in the invoice total. Orders are generally processed and posted within 2-3 working days from date of purchase. Unfortunately, at some times...
Empowering trailblazing females with streamlined styling and wear-everywhere comfort, the Elzada Sandal offers supreme versatility no matter what your day demands. Great for on-the-go, this strappy number was crafted from luxe leather, a responsive PU footbed, and rubber outsole for ultimate grip and support.
- You will love the sleek and strappy style of the Teva® Elzada Sandal Lea!
- Rich, supple leather upper.
- Hook-and-loop closure at instep for easy adjustability.
- Plush microfiber top cover provides luxuriously soft underfoot comfort.
- Responsive PU drop-in footbed cushions your foot and puts a spring in your step.
- Durable rubber outsole for excellent grip and support.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 10 oz
Cement Construction (also known as 'Stuck on construction' in the UK or the 'Compo Process') is used for lightweight and flexible shoes and the outsole is stuck to the upper by adhesive.
There has been additional cushioning added within the structure of these shoes.
These shoes use a hook-and-loop closure.
These shoes have been made with leather components.
These shoes have been made up from PU (Polyurethane) components.
These shoes or boots are made up of rubber components, or have rubber soles.