Arrowood Venture Waterproof
Colour - Black
This product has not been reviewed yet
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with the address to return the desired product. Returned product must be unworn and in original condition and packaging within 30 days of receipt.
It is the customers' responsibility...
AUS/NZ Shipping & Order Processing
Shipping within Australia
All goods purchased over the value of AUS $120 are eligible for free standard shipping and ONE free exchange (this covers shipping the pair being exchanged back to the customer. NOT the return shipping to TWC) within 30 days of purchase. For return information please refer to our Returns Policy page.The cost of shipping is clearly indicated for each product ordered and is included in the invoice total. Orders are generally processed and posted within 2-3 working days from date of purchase. Unfortunately, at some times...
We’ve updated our iconic Arrowood to deliver versatility and performance like never before. Made for the modern outdoors, this waterproof, mid sneaker boot has been engineered with a rugged mix of materials, combining waterproof leather with closed-performance mesh and a waterproof bootie to seal out the elements and keep feet dry. Grounded in a cushy FloatLite™ EVA foam midsole, rubber outsole pods supply extra traction for whatever nature puts in your path.
- The modern comfort, lightweight durability, and reliable traction of the Teva® Arrowood Venture WP
sneaker boot will let you seek out adventure wherever you go!
- Waterproof full grain leather and textile upper.
- Waterproof membrane keeps out the rain and other wet elements for a comfortable and drier foot environment.
- Traditional lace-up style for a secure fit.
- Front and rear pull loops.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Breathable mesh lining for a cooler, more comfortable interior fit and feel.
- EVA foam footbed provides underfoot cushioning and soft support for all-day comfort.
- Float-Lite™ midsole is lightweight and provides excellent shock absorption.
- Midfoot shank for added stability.
- Outsole-grade EVA Float-Lite™ sole provides a featherlight feel, durable underfoot cushioning and reliable traction.
- Strategically placed rubber on the outsole delivers reliable traction right where it's needed.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 14 oz
These shoes have a bellows tongue, designed to keep debris and water out.
These shoes have been made up with EVA components (Ethylene-vinyl acetate). EVA is an elastomeric polymer that produces materials which are rubber-like" in softness and flexibility.
These shoes use a traditional laced closure.
These shoes have been made with leather components.
These shoes have been designed specifically to be light in weight.
The uppers of these shoes have been made up of a mesh material. This allows for additional breathability.
These shoes are deep enough to accommodate orthotics very well.
The footbed in these shoes are removable.
These shoes or boots are made up of rubber components, or have rubber soles.
Strobel shoe construction requires the upper material to be sewn to a fabric bottom creating a “sock”. The upper and bottom are joined by a strobel stitch, using a strobel machine. With the upper sock tightly lasted, the upper is cemented to the outsole completing the shoe.
FloatLite™ foam construction that’s both ultralight and durable enough to take on the adventure of your choosing.
These shoes or boots are 100% Waterproof.