- Purpose: All Terrain
- Upper: Leather/ Mesh
- Lining: Mesh
- Sole: Rubber
Arrowood Venture Mid Waterproof
Colour - Black
This product has not been reviewed yet
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with a returns label (excluding sale product/s where return shipping is at the customers expense), which will be emailed to you from Australia Post, to return the desired product. Returned...
- Rugged mixed material upper pairs waterproof leather with closed performance mesh to seal out the elements and keep your feet dry
- Built with a waterproof membrane that seals out rain, puddles, and other things that splash to keep your feet dry.
- Lined with lightweight, breathable mesh that keeps your feet cool and comfortable.
- An EVA foam footbed cushions your and softly supports it for all-day comfort
- Our Float-Lite™ midsole is super durable and feather-light and Float-Lite™ outsole grade EVA keeps the weight down and durability up
- Individual rubber outsole pods are strategically placed in high wear zones and scored out rubber pieces encourage flex while keeping the shoe as lightweight as possible
- Midfoot shank for added stability.
- Half Pair Weight: 369g
These shoes have a bellows tongue, designed to keep debris and water out.
These shoes have been made up with EVA components (Ethylene-vinyl acetate). EVA is an elastomeric polymer that produces materials which are rubber-like" in softness and flexibility.
These shoes use a traditional laced closure.
These shoes have been made with leather components.
These shoes have been designed specifically to be light in weight.
The uppers of these shoes have been made up of a mesh material. This allows for additional breathability.
These shoes are deep enough to accommodate orthotics very well.
The footbed in these shoes are removable.
These shoes or boots are made up of rubber components, or have rubber soles.
Strobel shoe construction requires the upper material to be sewn to a fabric bottom creating a “sock”. The upper and bottom are joined by a strobel stitch, using a strobel machine. With the upper sock tightly lasted, the upper is cemented to the outsole completing the shoe.
FloatLite™ foam construction that’s both ultralight and durable enough to take on the adventure of your choosing.
These shoes or boots are 100% Waterproof.