Arrowood Riva Mid Waterproof
Colour - Turkish Coffee
This product has not been reviewed yet
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with the address to return the desired product. Returned product must be unworn and in original condition and packaging within 30 days of receipt.
It is the customers' responsibility...
AUS/NZ Shipping & Order Processing
Shipping within Australia
All goods purchased over the value of AUS $120 are eligible for free standard shipping and ONE free exchange (this covers shipping the pair being exchanged back to the customer. NOT the return shipping to TWC) within 30 days of purchase. For return information please refer to our Returns Policy page.The cost of shipping is clearly indicated for each product ordered and is included in the invoice total. Orders are generally processed and posted within 2-3 working days from date of purchase. Unfortunately, at some times...
- Get ready to reap the benefits of the ruggedly good-looking and durable Teva® Arrowood Riva Mid WP hiking boot.
- Waterproof construction helps feet stay dry and protected from outside moisture.
- Full-grain waterproof leather and textile uppers.
- Mid-cut boot design provides added ankle protection.
- Rubberized toe cap for added durability and protection.
- Lace-up closure with heel tab.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Breathable fabric lining.
- Cushioned and responsive PU sockliner.
- Float-Lite™ midsole and outsole design provides featherlight, durable underfoot cushioning.
- Durable nylon shank for added stability.
- Strategically-placed Vibram® rubber on the outsole delivers reliable traction right where it's needed.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 3 oz
- Shaft: 4 1⁄2 in
These shoes have a bellows tongue, designed to keep debris and water out.
There has been additional cushioning added within the structure of these shoes.
eVent Waterproof Technology, engineer and use patented Direct Venting technology so rain can't get in but sweat can get out instantly. ;
These shoes use a traditional laced closure.
These shoes have been made with leather components.
These shoes are deep enough to accommodate orthotics very well.
These shoes have been made up from PU (Polyurethane) components.
The footbed in these shoes are removable.
These shoes or boots are made up of rubber components, or have rubber soles.
Strobel shoe construction requires the upper material to be sewn to a fabric bottom creating a “sock”. The upper and bottom are joined by a strobel stitch, using a strobel machine. With the upper sock tightly lasted, the upper is cemented to the outsole completing the shoe.
FloatLite™ foam construction that’s both ultralight and durable enough to take on the adventure of your choosing.
Vibram® is a highly regarded manufacturer of soles, rubber products footwear