Gold Cup ASV 2-Eye Wide Boat Shoe
Colour - Amaretto
This product has not been reviewed yet
Razor Cut Soles
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with the address to return the desired product. Returned product must be unworn and in original condition and packaging within 30 days of receipt.
It is the customers' responsibility...
AUS/NZ Shipping & Order Processing
Shipping within Australia
All goods purchased over the value of AUS $120 are eligible for free standard shipping and ONE free exchange (this covers shipping the pair being exchanged back to the customer. NOT the return shipping to TWC) within 30 days of purchase. For return information please refer to our Returns Policy page.The cost of shipping is clearly indicated for each product ordered and is included in the invoice total. Orders are generally processed and posted within 2-3 working days from date of purchase. Unfortunately, at some times...
The perfect blend of craftsmanship and performance makes these men’s boat shoes truly stand out. Premium leather uppers are sewn by hand and are lined with luxurious Lambskin. Seasonal style updates feature hand-burnished leathers and unique colour combinations. In addition to their fine workmanship, these boat shoes come equipped with Sperry's patented ASV Technology™, which reduces shock and vibration up to 30%. This distinctive combination of design and innovation provides long-lasting comfort for a day on the boat and classic style when you're off the water.
- With the use of premium leathers and luxurious detailing, the Sperry Top-Sider® Gold Boat defines well crafted footwear.
- Genuine handsewn leather that ensures a durable and long lasting wear.
- Stain and water resistant.
- Full length, triple density footbed that features memory foam to enhance all day comfort.
- Lined with genuine deerskin for plush, ultra soft comfort around the foot.
- EVA cushion mid-sole for better arch support that supplies increased comfort and flexibility.
- 360º lacing system™ with rust proof eyelets for a secure fit.
- Rubber outsole with Wave-Siping™ technology for non-slip traction.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width M (D). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 14 oz
These shoes have been made up with EVA components (Ethylene-vinyl acetate). EVA is an elastomeric polymer that produces materials which are rubber-like" in softness and flexibility.
These shoes have been handcrafted.
These shoes use a traditional laced closure.
These shoes have been made with leather components.
The lining in this footwear is either all or part leather lined.
These shoes have a memory foam footbed, providing extra cushioning.
These shoes' soles are non-marking.
OrthoLite™ advanced proprietary polyurethane formula with recycled rubber content delivers a combination of benefits unmatched by any other insole manufacturer.
Razor Cut Soles
The soles on these shoes or sandals have been razor cut/siped to provide additional grip on wet surfaces.
These shoes or boots are made up of rubber components, or have rubber soles.
Strobel shoe construction requires the upper material to be sewn to a fabric bottom creating a “sock”. The upper and bottom are joined by a strobel stitch, using a strobel machine. With the upper sock tightly lasted, the upper is cemented to the outsole completing the shoe.
These shoes are water resistant.