Colour - Black | Stone
This product has not been reviewed yet
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with the address to return the desired product. Returned product must be unworn and in original condition and packaging within 30 days of receipt.
It is the customers' responsibility...
AUS/NZ Shipping & Order Processing
Shipping within Australia
All goods purchased over the value of AUS $120 are eligible for free standard shipping and ONE free exchange (this covers shipping the pair being exchanged back to the customer. NOT the return shipping to TWC) within 30 days of purchase. For return information please refer to our Returns Policy page.The cost of shipping is clearly indicated for each product ordered and is included in the invoice total. Orders are generally processed and posted within 2-3 working days from date of purchase. Unfortunately, at some times...
- Purpose: Travel All Terrain
- Upper: Waterproof nubuck leather
- Lining: ThermoPlus® felt InnerBoot, sherpa pile cuff, rated: -40°F/-40°C.
- Sole: Rubber
- Roam the winter scene in total style and complete comfort when you wear the SOREL® Caribou™ winter boot!
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper.
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction keeps out the wet elements for a drier, more comfortable foot environment.
- Removable 9mm ThermoPlus® felt InnerBoot provides superb warmth, moisture transfer, comfort, and durability.
- Sherpa Pile snow cuff for added warmth.
- 2.5mm bonded felt frost plug in the shell to provide an extra layer of insulation and warmth. The frost plug is a 2.5 mm piece of EVA that is in the heel and forefoot.
- Handcrafted, waterproof, vulcanized rubber shell.
- Sorel aero-trac non-loading outsole for excellent traction and grip on snowy terrain.
- Sorel Rated: -40°F/-40°C.
- Product measurements were taken using size 6, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 25 mm
- Weight: 1.04 kg
- Shaft: 228 mm
These shoes have been made up with EVA components (Ethylene-vinyl acetate). EVA is an elastomeric polymer that produces materials which are rubber-like" in softness and flexibility.
These shoes and ;boots have additional insulation within their construction. Insulation provides additional warmth for cold and ;extreme climate conditions.
These shoes use a traditional laced closure.
These shoes have been made with leather components.
These shoes are deep enough to accommodate orthotics very well.
The footbed in these shoes are removable.
These shoes or boots are made up of rubber components, or have rubber soles.
These boots or shoes have been specifically designed for snow extreme cold conditions.
This is a temperature rated shoe or boot, designed to withstand extremely cold climates, in order to maintain its manufactured integrity
Vulcanizing is when the outsole and upper of the shoes are combined and molded together with a band of soft rubber, which is then pressed in place, heated in a vulcanizing oven and allowed to cool.
These shoes or boots are 100% Waterproof.