Colour - Buff
This product has not been reviewed yet
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with a returns label (excluding sale product/s where return shipping is at the customers expense), which will be emailed to you from Australia Post, to return the desired product. Returned...
- The SOREL® Caribou™ snow boots will keep you warm and protected from both wet and snowy weather.
- Seam-sealed, waterproof leather.
- Removable 9mm ThermoPlus™ felt InnerBoot.
- Acrylic/wool blend snow cuff.
- Handcrafted, waterproof vulcanized rubber shell.
- Sorel AeroTrac™ non-loading natural rubber outsole.
- Temperature rating: -40°/-40°.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 32 mm
- Weight: 1.21 kg
- Shaft: 266 mm
These shoes and ;boots have additional insulation within their construction. Insulation provides additional warmth for cold and ;extreme climate conditions.
These shoes use a traditional laced closure.
These shoes have been made with leather components.
These shoes are deep enough to accommodate orthotics very well.
This footwear has pull tabs to help you when putting on your shoes or boots.
The footbed in these shoes are removable.
These shoes or boots are made up of rubber components, or have rubber soles.
These shoes or boots have been seamed sealed. Eliminating the ability for water to pass through stitching seams, ensuring weather resistance.
These boots or shoes have been specifically designed for snow extreme cold conditions.
This is a temperature rated shoe or boot, designed to withstand extremely cold climates, in order to maintain its manufactured integrity
Vulcanizing is when the outsole and upper of the shoes are combined and molded together with a band of soft rubber, which is then pressed in place, heated in a vulcanizing oven and allowed to cool.
These shoes or boots are 100% Waterproof.