Colour - Natural | White
This product has not been reviewed yet
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with a returns label (excluding sale product/s where return shipping is at the customers expense), which will be emailed to you from Australia Post, to return the desired product. Returned...
- Purpose: Travel City Terrain
- Upper: Woven polyurethane
- Lining: Foam
- Sole: TPR
The Orthaheel Womens Tide II is a casual thong with a soft toe post to maximise comfort for everyday wear. The contoured shape and shock absorption helps to stabilise and realign the feet when walking, preventing foot and lower limb or back pain. Step out in comfort with these orthotic sandals. A built-in four-degree arch support helps stabilize the instep and prevent excess pronation.
- Brand advises ordering the nearest size down if you are a half size.
- Tide II features great quality and fit with top-notch style!
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance.
- Woven polyurethane upper with stylish leather trim.
- Soft woven toe post and foam-lined strap ensure a secure, comfortable fit for all-day wear.
- Lightweight, flexible medium-density EVA midsole absorbs shock to reduce stress on the feet, ankles and knees.
- Durable TPR outsole with wave-patterned tread provides traction to maintain your confident stride.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 170g
The APMA Seal of Acceptance and Seal of Approval are granted to products found to promote good foot health. Reviewed by a group of APMA podiatrists.
Amphibious shoes, can perform on land and in water.
These shoes have additional support.
Cement Construction (also known as 'Stuck on construction' in the UK or the 'Compo Process') is used for lightweight and flexible shoes and the outsole is stuck to the upper by adhesive.
There has been additional cushioning added within the structure of these shoes.
These shoes have been made up with EVA components (Ethylene-vinyl acetate). EVA is an elastomeric polymer that produces materials which are rubber-like" in softness and flexibility.
These shoes have been made up of man-made (synthetic) materials.
These shoes or boots are made up of rubber components, or have rubber soles.