Colour - Balck
This product has not been reviewed yet
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with the address to return the desired product. Returned product must be unworn and in original condition and packaging within 30 days of receipt.
It is the customers' responsibility...
AUS/NZ Shipping & Order Processing
Shipping within Australia
All goods purchased over the value of AUS $120 are eligible for free standard shipping and ONE free exchange (this covers shipping the pair being exchanged back to the customer. NOT the return shipping to TWC) within 30 days of purchase. For return information please refer to our Returns Policy page.The cost of shipping is clearly indicated for each product ordered and is included in the invoice total. Orders are generally processed and posted within 2-3 working days from date of purchase. Unfortunately, at some times...
- The Scholl Orthaheel Power Walker lace-up is designed to keep you moving with maximum comfort and support.
- Podiatrist designed Scholl Orthaheel removable Workforce orthotic will give you all day comfort and support. Also contains 3mm depth fitter for extra depth/width.
- Full grain water-resistant leather upper.
- Breathable, moisture-wicking mesh lining with PU foam base helps reduce friction against skin. Lightweight, flexible medium-density EVA midsole absorbs shock to reduce stress on the feet, ankles, and knees.
- Firm, thermoplastic heel counter provides increased stability and support for all-day wear.
- Durable rubber outsole with flex grooves provides traction and flexibility.
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 15 oz
These shoes have additional support.
These shoes have been made up with EVA components (Ethylene-vinyl acetate). EVA is an elastomeric polymer that produces materials which are rubber-like" in softness and flexibility.
These shoes use a traditional laced closure.
These shoes have been made with leather components.
These shoes are deep enough to accommodate orthotics very well.
The footbed in these shoes are removable.
These shoes or boots are made up of rubber components, or have rubber soles.
Strobel shoe construction requires the upper material to be sewn to a fabric bottom creating a “sock”. The upper and bottom are joined by a strobel stitch, using a strobel machine. With the upper sock tightly lasted, the upper is cemented to the outsole completing the shoe.