Colour - Tan
This product has not been reviewed yet
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with the address to return the desired product. Returned product must be unworn and in original condition and packaging within 30 days of receipt.
It is the customers' responsibility...
AUS/NZ Shipping & Order Processing
Shipping within Australia
All goods purchased over the value of AUS $120 are eligible for free standard shipping and ONE free exchange (this covers shipping the pair being exchanged back to the customer. NOT the return shipping to TWC) within 30 days of purchase. For return information please refer to our Returns Policy page.The cost of shipping is clearly indicated for each product ordered and is included in the invoice total. Orders are generally processed and posted within 2-3 working days from date of purchase. Unfortunately, at some times...
The Scholl Orthaheel Women's Palm Cove is a casual sandal with a soft leather upper to maximise comfort for everyday wear. The contoured shape and shock absorption help to stabilise and realign the feet when walking, preventing foot and lower limb or back pain.
- Boasting premium leather upper.
- The soft textile lining will keep you feeling comfortable all day long.
- The three-point adjustability containing premium low-profile hook and loop provides the perfect fit.
- EVA footbed featuring podiatrist-designed Orthaheel Technology for all-day comfort and support.
- The orthaheel technology has been designed to realign your foot and help to correct your posture alignment by providing stability, cushioning and pressure and pain relief associated with foot alignment.
- The direct injection PU outsole is lightweight and durable
- Providing you with a natural lift in all the right places.
- Keep your feet on the ground thanks to the rubber grip sole.
These shoes have additional support.
Cement Construction (also known as 'Stuck on construction' in the UK or the 'Compo Process') is used for lightweight and flexible shoes and the outsole is stuck to the upper by adhesive.
There has been additional cushioning added within the structure of these shoes.
These shoes have been made up with EVA components (Ethylene-vinyl acetate). EVA is an elastomeric polymer that produces materials which are rubber-like" in softness and flexibility.
These shoes use a hook-and-loop closure.
These shoes have been made with leather components.
These shoes have been made up from PU (Polyurethane) components.