Colour - Tan
This product has not been reviewed yet
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with a returns label (excluding sale product/s where return shipping is at the customers expense), which will be emailed to you from Australia Post, to return the desired product. Returned...
The Scholl Orthaheel Mens Bondi II is a casual thong with a soft toe post to maximise comfort for everyday wear. The contoured shape and shock absorption helps to stabilise and realign the feet when walking, preventing foot and lower limb or back pain. Available in a range of colours.
- Whether you're enjoying a game at home or working on the yard, make sure you get through your weekend in comfort with the Bondi.
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance.
- Leather upper with stitch and emboss details on strap
- Soft woven toe post and foam-lined strap ensure a secure, comfortable fit for all-day wear.
- Microfibre wrapped EVA footbed incorporating Scholl Orthaheel technology for all day comfort and support.
- Features a flexible and lightweight medium-density EVA midsole.
- Durable rubber outsole with added traction for a sturdy stride.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 226g
These shoes are treated with an antibacterial agent, which can help prevent odours.
These shoes have additional support.
Cement Construction (also known as 'Stuck on construction' in the UK or the 'Compo Process') is used for lightweight and flexible shoes and the outsole is stuck to the upper by adhesive.
These shoes have been made up with EVA components (Ethylene-vinyl acetate). EVA is an elastomeric polymer that produces materials which are rubber-like" in softness and flexibility.
These shoes have been made with leather components.
These shoes or boots are made up of rubber components, or have rubber soles.
The soles of these shoes have been engineered to minimise slipping