- Get in line with sporty style that was crafted with comfort in mind with the Scholl Orthaheel Bells sandal.
- Crafted from durable leather.
- Fully adjustable Sandal with 3 hook and loop straps for total adjustability across the foot.
- Microfibre wrapped EVA footbed incorporating Scholl Orthaheel technology for all day comfort and support.
- Durable rubber outsole with wave-patterned tread helps improve traction.
- To clean, wipe with a damp cloth and air dry under direct sunlight only.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 14 oz
Colour - Black
This product has not been reviewed yet
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with the address to return the desired product. Returned product must be unworn and in original condition and packaging within 30 days of receipt.
It is the customers' responsibility...
AUS/NZ Shipping & Order Processing
Shipping within Australia
All goods purchased over the value of AUS $120 are eligible for free standard shipping and ONE free exchange (this covers shipping the pair being exchanged back to the customer. NOT the return shipping to TWC) within 30 days of purchase. For return information please refer to our Returns Policy page.The cost of shipping is clearly indicated for each product ordered and is included in the invoice total. Orders are generally processed and posted within 2-3 working days from date of purchase. Unfortunately, at some times...
The Scholl Orthaheel Mens Bells II Black is a casual sandal featuring multiple adjustable straps suitable for most foot types. The use of soft materials allows for a more comfortable fit, and shock absorbing cushioning and support help to stabilise and realign the feet when walking, preventing foot and lower limb or back pain
These shoes are treated with an antibacterial agent, which can help prevent odours.
These shoes have additional support.
Cement Construction (also known as 'Stuck on construction' in the UK or the 'Compo Process') is used for lightweight and flexible shoes and the outsole is stuck to the upper by adhesive.
These shoes have been made up with EVA components (Ethylene-vinyl acetate). EVA is an elastomeric polymer that produces materials which are rubber-like" in softness and flexibility.
These shoes use a hook-and-loop closure.
These shoes have been made with leather components.
These shoes or boots are made up of rubber components, or have rubber soles.
The soles of these shoes have been engineered to minimise slipping