XA Wild GTX Shoe
Colour - Black | Black | Black
This product has not been reviewed yet
Salomon 3D Chassis
Salomon Lace Locker
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with the address to return the desired product. Returned product must be unworn and in original condition and packaging within 30 days of receipt.
It is the customers' responsibility...
AUS/NZ Shipping & Order Processing
Shipping within Australia
All goods purchased over the value of AUS $120 are eligible for free standard shipping and ONE free exchange (this covers shipping the pair being exchanged back to the customer. NOT the return shipping to TWC) within 30 days of purchase. For return information please refer to our Returns Policy page.The cost of shipping is clearly indicated for each product ordered and is included in the invoice total. Orders are generally processed and posted within 2-3 working days from date of purchase. Unfortunately, at some times...
- The Salomon® XA Wild GTX® hiking shoes have the lightweight yet durable construction, waterproof protection, easy flexibility, and reliable outsole grip that will let you run and roam to your heart's content in the great outdoors! These trail-hiking shoes are ideal for training and racing on technical terrain.
- Cushioning: Lightweight, moderate cushioning.
- Surface: Trail.
- Differential: 11 mm.
- Breathable synthetic upper with Sensifit™ technology ensures an enhanced, snug fit.
- GORE-TEX® waterproof membrane keeps your feet dry by keeping the wet elements out while allowing moisture to escape.
- Stitch-free upper construction offers a smooth, glove-like, fit and feel that helps guard against irritation and hot spots.
- Quicklace™ system allows for a secure, customized fit.
- Protective rubber toe cap and mud guard.
- Breathable textile polyester lining for a great step-in feel.
- Molded OrthoLite® sockliner for long-lasting underfoot support, comfort, and breathability.
- 3D Advanced Chassis™ for superior stability and secure fit for the foot.
- Molded EVA foam midsole with EnergyCell+ technology for added comfort and shock absorption.
- All-weather Contagrip® MA rubber outsole with multidirectional lugs for maximum grip on a variety of both even and rugged terrain.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 13 oz
These shoes have been made up with EVA components (Ethylene-vinyl acetate). EVA is an elastomeric polymer that produces materials which are rubber-like" in softness and flexibility.
GORE-TEX® is a waterproof membrane that keeps your feet dry and comfortable, providing optimum climate comfort.
These shoes have been made up of man-made (synthetic) materials.
These shoes are deep enough to accommodate orthotics very well.
The footbed in these shoes are removable.
These shoes or boots are made up of rubber components, or have rubber soles.
Salomon 3D Chassis
3D Advanced Chassis™ placed between the outsole and midsole, maximizes security, motion control, energy management and push through protection for a high performance, stable and responsive ride.
Contagrip soles are a mix of different compounds with different densities. Different zones of the outsole are softer or harder, depending on where they’re placed. Areas that are prone to wearing out faster have harder-wearing high-density compounds. Other areas use lower density compounds which offers a bit more flexibility and grip.
EnergyCell+ is a high-rebound midsole compound that provides exceptional energy return while also delivering substantial cushioning and durability.
Salomon Lace Locker
Housing system for laces at the top of the tongue.
Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on. easy-off.
Sensifit cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
Strobel shoe construction requires the upper material to be sewn to a fabric bottom creating a “sock”. The upper and bottom are joined by a strobel stitch, using a strobel machine. With the upper sock tightly lasted, the upper is cemented to the outsole completing the shoe.
These shoes have been made up of textile components.