Supercross GTX Shoe
Colour - Black | Black | Black
This product has not been reviewed yet
Salomon Lace Locker
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with the address to return the desired product. Returned product must be unworn and in original condition and packaging within 30 days of receipt.
It is the customers' responsibility...
AUS/NZ Shipping & Order Processing
Shipping within Australia
All goods purchased over the value of AUS $120 are eligible for free standard shipping and ONE free exchange (this covers shipping the pair being exchanged back to the customer. NOT the return shipping to TWC) within 30 days of purchase. For return information please refer to our Returns Policy page.The cost of shipping is clearly indicated for each product ordered and is included in the invoice total. Orders are generally processed and posted within 2-3 working days from date of purchase. Unfortunately, at some times...
- Let your running spirit go wild in the great outdoors with the Salomon® Supercross GTX® trail-running shoes!
- Support Type: Neutral to underpronation (supination).
- Cushioning: Flexible cushioning.
- Surface: Trail.
- Differential: 10 mm.
- Ripstop fabric upper with a welded construction for a comfortable, glove-like fit and feel.
- GORE-TEX® technology ensures breathable, waterproof protection from outside elements.
- Sensifit™ technology ensures an enhanced, snug fit.
- Lace pockets keeps laces tucked away.
- Quicklace™ system allows for a secure, customized fit.
- Protective rubber toe cap.
- Breathable textile lining for a great step-in feel.
- OrthoLite® diecut insole provides superior cushioning with excellent breathability for long-lasting comfort.
- High-rebound EnergyCell+ midsole technology supplies optimal energy return.
- Contagrip® TD rubber outsole with aggressive Chevron lug pattern for superior traction on mixed terrain.
- Aggressive lug pattern for optimal traction.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 14 oz
GORE-TEX® is a waterproof membrane that keeps your feet dry and comfortable, providing optimum climate comfort.
These shoes have been made up of man-made (synthetic) materials.
OrthoLite™ advanced proprietary polyurethane formula with recycled rubber content delivers a combination of benefits unmatched by any other insole manufacturer.
The footbed in these shoes are removable.
These shoes or boots are made up of rubber components, or have rubber soles.
Contagrip soles are a mix of different compounds with different densities. Different zones of the outsole are softer or harder, depending on where they’re placed. Areas that are prone to wearing out faster have harder-wearing high-density compounds. Other areas use lower density compounds which offers a bit more flexibility and grip.
EnergyCell+ is a high-rebound midsole compound that provides exceptional energy return while also delivering substantial cushioning and durability.
Salomon Lace Locker
Housing system for laces at the top of the tongue.
Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on. easy-off.
Sensifit cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
Strobel shoe construction requires the upper material to be sewn to a fabric bottom creating a “sock”. The upper and bottom are joined by a strobel stitch, using a strobel machine. With the upper sock tightly lasted, the upper is cemented to the outsole completing the shoe.
These shoes have been made up of textile components.