OUTline MID GTX
Colour - Navy Blazer | Hydro | Guacamole
This product has not been reviewed yet
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with a returns label (excluding sale product/s where return shipping is at the customers expense), which will be emailed to you from Australia Post, to return the desired product. Returned...
- Purpose: Travel All Terrain
- Upper: Textile
- Lining: Gore-ex waterproof lining
- Sole: Rubber
- You will always know where you are going, in both good and wet weather, when you wear the reliable durability and long-lasting comfort of the Salomon® Outline GTX® Mid hiking shoe.
- Ideal for hiking and outdoor walking paths.
- Lightweight textile and synthetic upper.
- Mid-cut boot for added ankle protection.
- GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort membrane ensures breathable, waterproof protection from outside elements.
- Traditional lace-up system with sturdy fabric laces for a secure fit.
- Plush tongue and collar.
- Protective rubber toe cap.
- External heel counter locks the foot into place.
- Breathable fabric lining for a great in-shoe feel.
- Anatomically shaped EVA footbed with OrthoLite® sock liner that combines a specific cushioned foam and an EVA heel cup. Ortholite® foam creates a cooler, drier, better-cushioned cushioned environment under the foot. EVA heel cups allows for a better heel support and added cushioning.
- Injected EVA midsole for added comfort and shock absorption.
- Non-marking Contagrip® outsole delivers exceptional traction and durability.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 367g
These shoes have additional support.
These shoes have a bellows tongue, designed to keep debris and water out.
There has been additional cushioning added within the structure of these shoes.
These shoes have been made up with EVA components (Ethylene-vinyl acetate). EVA is an elastomeric polymer that produces materials which are rubber-like" in softness and flexibility.
GORE-TEX® is a waterproof membrane that keeps your feet dry and comfortable, providing optimum climate comfort.
These shoes use a traditional laced closure.
The uppers of these shoes have been made up of a mesh material. This allows for additional breathability.
OrthoLite™ advanced proprietary polyurethane formula with recycled rubber content delivers a combination of benefits unmatched by any other insole manufacturer.
These shoes are deep enough to accommodate orthotics very well.
The footbed in these shoes are removable.
These shoes or boots are made up of rubber components, or have rubber soles.
Contagrip soles are a mix of different compounds with different densities. Different zones of the outsole are softer or harder, depending on where they’re placed. Areas that are prone to wearing out faster have harder-wearing high-density compounds. Other areas use lower density compounds which offers a bit more flexibility and grip.
These shoes have been made up of textile components.
These shoes or boots are 100% Waterproof.