Colour - Black | Phantom | Magnet
This product has not been reviewed yet
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with the address to return the desired product. Returned product must be unworn and in original condition and packaging within 30 days of receipt.
It is the customers' responsibility...
AUS/NZ Shipping & Order Processing
Shipping within Australia
All goods purchased over the value of AUS $120 are eligible for free standard shipping and ONE free exchange (this covers shipping the pair being exchanged back to the customer. NOT the return shipping to TWC) within 30 days of purchase. For return information please refer to our Returns Policy page.The cost of shipping is clearly indicated for each product ordered and is included in the invoice total. Orders are generally processed and posted within 2-3 working days from date of purchase. Unfortunately, at some times...
- You will always know where you are going, in both good and wet weather, when you wear the reliable durability and long-lasting comfort of the Salomon® Outline GTX® hiking shoe.
- Ideal for hiking and outdoor walking paths.
- Lightweight textile and synthetic upper.
- GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort membrane ensures breathable, waterproof protection from outside elements.
- Traditional lace-up system with sturdy fabric laces for a secure fit.
- Plush tongue and collar.
- Protective rubber toe cap.
- External heel counter locks the foot into place.
- Breathable fabric lining for a great in-shoe feel.
- Anatomically shaped EVA footbed with OrthoLite® sock liner that combines a specific cushioned foam and an EVA heel cup. Ortholite® foam creates a cooler, drier, better-cushioned cushioned environment under the foot. EVA heel cups allows for a better heel support and added cushioning.
- Injected EVA midsole for added comfort and shock absorption.
- Non-marking Contagrip® outsole delivers exceptional traction and durability.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 13 oz
These shoes have a bellows tongue, designed to keep debris and water out.
GORE-TEX® is a waterproof membrane that keeps your feet dry and comfortable, providing optimum climate comfort.
These shoes use a traditional laced closure.
The uppers of these shoes have been made up of a mesh material. This allows for additional breathability.
OrthoLite™ advanced proprietary polyurethane formula with recycled rubber content delivers a combination of benefits unmatched by any other insole manufacturer.
These shoes are deep enough to accommodate orthotics very well.
The footbed in these shoes are removable.
These shoes or boots are made up of rubber components, or have rubber soles.
Contagrip soles are a mix of different compounds with different densities. Different zones of the outsole are softer or harder, depending on where they’re placed. Areas that are prone to wearing out faster have harder-wearing high-density compounds. Other areas use lower density compounds which offers a bit more flexibility and grip.
EnergyCell+ is a high-rebound midsole compound that provides exceptional energy return while also delivering substantial cushioning and durability.
Strobel shoe construction requires the upper material to be sewn to a fabric bottom creating a “sock”. The upper and bottom are joined by a strobel stitch, using a strobel machine. With the upper sock tightly lasted, the upper is cemented to the outsole completing the shoe.