OUTback 500 GTX
Colour - Ebony | Black | Grape Leaf
This product has not been reviewed yet
Salomon Advanced Chassis
Salomon Lace Locker
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with the address to return the desired product. Returned product must be unworn and in original condition and packaging within 30 days of receipt.
It is the customers' responsibility...
AUS/NZ Shipping & Order Processing
Shipping within Australia
All goods purchased over the value of AUS $120 are eligible for free standard shipping and ONE free exchange (this covers shipping the pair being exchanged back to the customer. NOT the return shipping to TWC) within 30 days of purchase. For return information please refer to our Returns Policy page.The cost of shipping is clearly indicated for each product ordered and is included in the invoice total. Orders are generally processed and posted within 2-3 working days from date of purchase. Unfortunately, at some times...
- The Salomon® Outback 500 GTX® gives you all the support, comfort, and mobility you need on those rugged trails.
- Lightweight textile upper with synthetic trim.
- GORE_TEX® waterproof membrane keeps out the wet elements for a drier, more comfortable foot environment.
- Mid-profile hiking boot with a soft collar construction for comfortable ankle protection.
- Stitch-free construction offers a smooth, glove-like fit.
- Gusseted tongue keeps out debris on the trail.
- Protective toe cap.
- Traditional lace-up style with sturdy metal hardware and lace locker hooks for a secure fit.
- Breathable mesh and textile lining for a comfortable interior fit.
- Molded EVA sockliner molds to the natural shape of the foot for long-lasting support and comfort.
- EnergyCell high-performance EVA foam midsole offers superior underfoot comfort and shock absorption.
- CONTAGRIP™ MD rubber outsole is created from a durable compound that provides superior grip on both hard and soft surfaces.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 14 oz
These shoes have a bellows tongue, designed to keep debris and water out.
CORDURA® fabric is what many of the most respected brands, retailers and militaries around the world use when they need to make a product that’s durable, versatile and reliable.
These shoes have been made up with EVA components (Ethylene-vinyl acetate). EVA is an elastomeric polymer that produces materials which are rubber-like" in softness and flexibility.
GORE-TEX® is a waterproof membrane that keeps your feet dry and comfortable, providing optimum climate comfort.
These shoes use a traditional laced closure.
The footbed in these shoes are removable.
These shoes or boots are made up of rubber components, or have rubber soles.
Salomon Advanced Chassis
Salomon's lightweight advanced chassis, placed between the outsole and midsole, maximizes motion control, energy management and push through protection for an efficient, stable and responsive ride.
Contagrip soles are a mix of different compounds with different densities. Different zones of the outsole are softer or harder, depending on where they’re placed. Areas that are prone to wearing out faster have harder-wearing high-density compounds. Other areas use lower density compounds which offers a bit more flexibility and grip.
EnergyCell+ is a high-rebound midsole compound that provides exceptional energy return while also delivering substantial cushioning and durability.
Salomon Lace Locker
Housing system for laces at the top of the tongue.
Strobel shoe construction requires the upper material to be sewn to a fabric bottom creating a “sock”. The upper and bottom are joined by a strobel stitch, using a strobel machine. With the upper sock tightly lasted, the upper is cemented to the outsole completing the shoe.
These shoes have been made up of textile components.