Amphib Bold Shoe
Colour - Black | Black | White
This product has not been reviewed yet
Razor Cut Soles
Salomon Lace Locker
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with the address to return the desired product. Returned product must be unworn and in original condition and packaging within 30 days of receipt.
It is the customers' responsibility...
AUS/NZ Shipping & Order Processing
Shipping within Australia
All goods purchased over the value of AUS $120 are eligible for free standard shipping and ONE free exchange (this covers shipping the pair being exchanged back to the customer. NOT the return shipping to TWC) within 30 days of purchase. For return information please refer to our Returns Policy page.The cost of shipping is clearly indicated for each product ordered and is included in the invoice total. Orders are generally processed and posted within 2-3 working days from date of purchase. Unfortunately, at some times...
- The tough durability, quick-drying comfort, and superior traction of the Salomon® Amphib Bold shoe will take your outdoor activity to the next performance level.
- Breathable synthetic upper with a single layer of mesh for a maximum feel.
- SensiFit™ cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit around the foot.
- Quicklace™ lacing system with pocket for easy lace storage.
- Soft collar construction for comfortable movement.
- Gusseted tongue keeps out debris.
- Breathable textile lining for a comfortable interior fit.
- Textile-covered footbed with molded EVA cushioning for superior comfort.
- Injected EVA midsole with EnergyCell technology for added comfort and shock absorption.
- Contagrip® FD rubber outsole with perforated grooves delivers uncompromising traction over mixed terrain and is designed for adhesion on wet or smooth surfaces.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 9 oz
Amphibious shoes, can perform on land and in water.
These shoes have a bellows tongue, designed to keep debris and water out.
The heel in these shoes can be collapsed and can be worn with the heel down.
These shoes have been made up with EVA components (Ethylene-vinyl acetate). EVA is an elastomeric polymer that produces materials which are rubber-like" in softness and flexibility.
These shoes have been made up of man-made (synthetic) materials.
The materials used in these shoes or sandals have been designed to dry quickly.
Razor Cut Soles
The soles on these shoes or sandals have been razor cut/siped to provide additional grip on wet surfaces.
The footbed in these shoes are removable.
These shoes or boots are made up of rubber components, or have rubber soles.
Contagrip soles are a mix of different compounds with different densities. Different zones of the outsole are softer or harder, depending on where they’re placed. Areas that are prone to wearing out faster have harder-wearing high-density compounds. Other areas use lower density compounds which offers a bit more flexibility and grip.
EnergyCell+ is a high-rebound midsole compound that provides exceptional energy return while also delivering substantial cushioning and durability.
Salomon Lace Locker
Housing system for laces at the top of the tongue.
Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on. easy-off.
Sensifit cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
Strobel shoe construction requires the upper material to be sewn to a fabric bottom creating a “sock”. The upper and bottom are joined by a strobel stitch, using a strobel machine. With the upper sock tightly lasted, the upper is cemented to the outsole completing the shoe.