World Tour Classic
Colour - Chocolate
This product has not been reviewed yet
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with a returns label (excluding sale product/s where return shipping is at the customers expense), which will be emailed to you from Australia Post, to return the desired product. Returned...
As part of our Heritage collection. The World Tour® Men's Classic, in Wide width, fits the globetrotter in everyone and delivers what it takes to go the extra mile. Our proprietary Walking Platform Construction helps provide a wide base of support for heel and forefoot flexibility and a padded tongue and collar helps protect from excessive rubbing and helps prevent blisters. Easy-to-clean full-grain leather conforms to the foot over time for a custom, comfortable fit.
- You can be sure there are no calculated risks when you choose the Rockport® World Tour Classic lace-up sneaker made from a premium tumbled leather or nubuck upper, a breathable knit lining, and removable insole for extra support.
- Flexible EVA midsole with rubber outsole for superior traction.
- Steel shank reinforcement in the arch area for further midfoot support.
- Flexible, Strobel Construction for augmented cushioning.
- Product measurements were taken using size 7, width M (D). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 31 mm
- Weight: 397g
There has been additional cushioning added within the structure of these shoes.
These shoes have been made up with EVA components (Ethylene-vinyl acetate). EVA is an elastomeric polymer that produces materials which are rubber-like" in softness and flexibility.
These shoes use a traditional laced closure.
These shoes have been made with leather components.
These shoes are deep enough to accommodate orthotics very well.
The footbed in these shoes are removable.
These shoes or boots are made up of rubber components, or have rubber soles.
Strobel shoe construction requires the upper material to be sewn to a fabric bottom creating a “sock”. The upper and bottom are joined by a strobel stitch, using a strobel machine. With the upper sock tightly lasted, the upper is cemented to the outsole completing the shoe.