Colour - Navy
This product has not been reviewed yet
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with a returns label (excluding sale product/s where return shipping is at the customers expense), which will be emailed to you from Australia Post, to return the desired product. Returned...
- Purpose: Travel City Terrain
- Upper: Leather
- Lining: Textile
- Sole: Slip-resistant rubber
A packed to-do list calls for the Women's Trustride Lace-To-Toe Sneaker. Built with comfort top of mind, this sneaker features a number of sports-inspired details including our soft performance-mesh linings, and an OrthoLite® footbed ensuring a never-fail fit.
- Enjoy an athleisure-look with serious style and comfort with the lace-up Rockport® TruStride sneaker.
- Cushioned tongue and collar for a comfortable fit.
- Soft and breathable fabric linings.
- Strobel construction lends forefoot flexibility.
- Removable Ortholite® footbed offers lightweight breathability and durability.
- Features truTech™+ technology designed to provide lightweight comfort, shock absorption in the heel and rebound at the forefoot.
- Lightweight and flexible EVA midsole.
- Durable rubber outsole.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width M (B). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 8 oz
These shoes have additional support.
There has been additional cushioning added within the structure of these shoes.
These shoes have been made up with EVA components (Ethylene-vinyl acetate). EVA is an elastomeric polymer that produces materials which are rubber-like" in softness and flexibility.
These shoes use a traditional laced closure.
These shoes have been made with leather components.
OrthoLite™ advanced proprietary polyurethane formula with recycled rubber content delivers a combination of benefits unmatched by any other insole manufacturer.
These shoes are deep enough to accommodate orthotics very well.
The footbed in these shoes are removable.
Provides lightweight shock absorption at the heel
These shoes or boots are made up of rubber components, or have rubber soles.
Strobel shoe construction requires the upper material to be sewn to a fabric bottom creating a “sock”. The upper and bottom are joined by a strobel stitch, using a strobel machine. With the upper sock tightly lasted, the upper is cemented to the outsole completing the shoe.