Colour - Black
This product has not been reviewed yet
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with a returns label (excluding sale product/s where return shipping is at the customers expense), which will be emailed to you from Australia Post, to return the desired product. Returned...
- Allow your active lifestyle to be a breeze in the Rockport® Edge Hill Lace-Up.
- Leather upper features contrast stitching and perfs for breathability.
- Lace-up closure for an adjustable fit.
- Padded collar and tongue for additional comfort.
- Mesh Lining: Wicks moisture and enhances breathability
- Latex Foam Footbed: Cushions the foot to help reduce foot fatigue
- EVA Midsole: Provides lightweight shock absorption
- Construction: San Crispino provides heel stability, as well as additional flexibility overall and Strobel provides forefront flexibility
- VIBRAM Outsole: For optimum traction and durability
- truTECH® provides lightweight shock absorption.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width M (D). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 311g
There has been additional cushioning added within the structure of these shoes.
These shoes have been made up with EVA components (Ethylene-vinyl acetate). EVA is an elastomeric polymer that produces materials which are rubber-like" in softness and flexibility.
These shoes use a traditional laced closure.
These shoes have been made with leather components.
These shoes are deep enough to accommodate orthotics very well.
The footbed in these shoes are removable.
Provides lightweight shock absorption at the heel
These shoes or boots are made up of rubber components, or have rubber soles.
Strobel shoe construction requires the upper material to be sewn to a fabric bottom creating a “sock”. The upper and bottom are joined by a strobel stitch, using a strobel machine. With the upper sock tightly lasted, the upper is cemented to the outsole completing the shoe.
Vibram® is a highly regarded manufacturer of soles, rubber products footwear