Cold Springs Plus Waterproof Low Tie
Colour - Black
This product has not been reviewed yet
Rockport Hydro-Shield Waterproof
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with the address to return the desired product. Returned product must be unworn and in original condition and packaging within 30 days of receipt.
It is the customers' responsibility...
AUS/NZ Shipping & Order Processing
Shipping within Australia
All goods purchased over the value of AUS $120 are eligible for free standard shipping and ONE free exchange (this covers shipping the pair being exchanged back to the customer. NOT the return shipping to TWC) within 30 days of purchase. For return information please refer to our Returns Policy page.The cost of shipping is clearly indicated for each product ordered and is included in the invoice total. Orders are generally processed and posted within 2-3 working days from date of purchase. Unfortunately, at some times...
Built with Hydro-ShieldT waterproof construction, moisture-wicking linings, and rubber outsoles, your feet will be kept dry and secure. An EVA midsole absorbs shock, while a lightweight comfort system will help keep you comfortable.
- Seek out your next adventure in the Rockport® Cold Springs Plus Low Tie. Features an EVA footbed for lightweight impact and a durable rubber outsole for all types of terrain.
- Waterproof materials provide resistance to water absorption.
- Leather uppers with an adjustable lace closure.
- Padded collar provides cushioning, comfort and reduces irritation.
- Textile lining for breathability.
- EVA midsole provides flexible lightweight impact.
- Hydro-Shield® waterproof provides a seam-sealed waterproof construction using waterproof materials.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width M (D). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 15 oz
These shoes have been made up with EVA components (Ethylene-vinyl acetate). EVA is an elastomeric polymer that produces materials which are rubber-like" in softness and flexibility.
These shoes use a traditional laced closure.
These shoes have been made with leather components.
These shoes are deep enough to accommodate orthotics very well.
The footbed in these shoes are removable.
Rockport Hydro-Shield Waterproof
Hydro-Shield® construction repels water with a combination of seam sealing, non-wicking materials, and corrosion-resistant hardware.
These shoes or boots are made up of rubber components, or have rubber soles.
These shoes or boots have been seamed sealed. Eliminating the ability for water to pass through stitching seams, ensuring weather resistance.
Strobel shoe construction requires the upper material to be sewn to a fabric bottom creating a “sock”. The upper and bottom are joined by a strobel stitch, using a strobel machine. With the upper sock tightly lasted, the upper is cemented to the outsole completing the shoe.