Colour - Brown
This product has not been reviewed yet
Reef Arch Support
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with the address to return the desired product. Returned product must be unworn and in original condition and packaging within 30 days of receipt.
It is the customers' responsibility...
AUS/NZ Shipping & Order Processing
Shipping within Australia
All goods purchased over the value of AUS $120 are eligible for free standard shipping and ONE free exchange (this covers shipping the pair being exchanged back to the customer. NOT the return shipping to TWC) within 30 days of purchase. For return information please refer to our Returns Policy page.The cost of shipping is clearly indicated for each product ordered and is included in the invoice total. Orders are generally processed and posted within 2-3 working days from date of purchase. Unfortunately, at some times...
- Keep your wits about you as you move through coastal landscapes with the clean style of the Reef® Discovery LE shoe!
- Stylish sneaker silhouette with free-entry construction for an easy slip-on fit.
- Uppers of rich leather add a rugged, handsome appeal.
- Super soft microfiber lining for breathable wear.
- Four-way stretch mesh tongue.
- Cushion bounce drop-in sockliner with arch support and heel cupping for all-day support and comfort.
- Swellular outsole provides superior traction and durability for those long days of your feet.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 15 oz
These shoes use a traditional laced closure.
These shoes have been made with leather components.
These shoes are deep enough to accommodate orthotics very well.
This footwear has pull tabs to help you when putting on your shoes or boots.
Reef Arch Support
Outfitted with anatomical arch support to keep you comfortable through every adventure.
Treat your feet to instant comfort with our softest shoes ever. Crafted from premium materials providing ultimate comfort.
The footbed in these shoes are removable.
These shoes or boots are made up of rubber components, or have rubber soles.
These shoes have been designed to provide additional traction.