Lana | Narrow
Colour - Cognac
This product has not been reviewed yet
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with the address to return the desired product. Returned product must be unworn and in original condition and packaging within 30 days of receipt.
It is the customers' responsibility...
AUS/NZ Shipping & Order Processing
Shipping within Australia
All goods purchased over the value of AUS $120 are eligible for free standard shipping and ONE free exchange (this covers shipping the pair being exchanged back to the customer. NOT the return shipping to TWC) within 30 days of purchase. For return information please refer to our Returns Policy page.The cost of shipping is clearly indicated for each product ordered and is included in the invoice total. Orders are generally processed and posted within 2-3 working days from date of purchase. Unfortunately, at some times...
The Lana - a new wedge sandal from Papillio. Features an adjustable heel strap and two adjustable front straps for a modern and comfortable fit.
- Please be advised that the Birkenstock® Narrow width can accommodate both traditional narrow and medium widths.
- The minimal design of the Birkenstock® Lana wedge sandal will pair well with your favorite summer outfits!
- Upper is constructed of supple premium leather.
- Adjustable buckle closure at forefoot and ankle secure foot in place.
- Open-toe design with halo-strap styling.
- Leather-lined anatomically correct cork footbed, crafted from cork that is 100% renewable and sustainable, encourages foot health.
- Raised toe bar is designed to encourage the natural gripping motion of your feet, exercising your legs and aiding circulation.
- Neutral heel profile and deep heel cup keeps the natural padding of your foot where it belongs, distributing your body weight more evenly.
- Dual-layer jute: top wicks away moisture while the bottom adds strength and makes resoling easy.
- Flexible EVA outsole offers lightweight, shock absorbing support with lasting durability.
- Heat Warning - Cork footbeds or EVA soles can be damaged by exposure to concentrated heat. Do not leave your footwear in direct sunlight or in closed cars on warm days. If your footwear becomes wet, allow it to air dry slowly, away from direct heat.
- Made in Portugal.
- Product measurements were taken using size 38 (US Women's 7-7.5), width Narrow. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 6 oz
These shoes have additional support.
These shoes have a buckle closure.
These shoes contain cork within their footbed or structure.
These shoes have been made up with EVA components (Ethylene-vinyl acetate). EVA is an elastomeric polymer that produces materials which are rubber-like" in softness and flexibility.
These shoes have been made with leather components.
The lining in this footwear is either all or part leather lined.
Made in Portugal
These shoes have been made in Portugal.