Colour - Hazel | Mulberry
This product has not been reviewed yet
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with the address to return the desired product. Returned product must be unworn and in original condition and packaging within 30 days of receipt.
It is the customers' responsibility...
AUS/NZ Shipping & Order Processing
Shipping within Australia
All goods purchased over the value of AUS $120 are eligible for free standard shipping and ONE free exchange (this covers shipping the pair being exchanged back to the customer. NOT the return shipping to TWC) within 30 days of purchase. For return information please refer to our Returns Policy page.The cost of shipping is clearly indicated for each product ordered and is included in the invoice total. Orders are generally processed and posted within 2-3 working days from date of purchase. Unfortunately, at some times...
- Purpose: Fitness
- Upper: Mesh
- Lining: Waterproof Fabric
- Sole: Grip-Rubber
You can't outrun the rain, especially in the mountains. We made the Cloudventure Waterproof for trail runners who won't let the elements mess with their off-road missions. It's low on weight yet big on cushioning and grip. Plus, the Swiss-engineered Speedboard™ ensures wet weather doesn't dampen your pace. Narrower at the midfoot for added torsion, it lets your foot flow over rocky terrain. The lightweight waterproof trail running shoe with extreme cushioning and grip. Mountains beware.
- Venture into unknown lands with confidence wearing the On® Cloudventure Waterproof trail-running shoes.
- Predecessor: Cloudventure.
- Support Type: Neutral.
- Cushioning: Lightweight, flexible response.
- Surface: Trail.
- Differential: 6 mm.
- Two-layer upper design features a lightweight, breathable, water-repellent outer layer, and a comfortable inner layer.
- Lace-up closure.
- Unique lacing forms a diagonal line that follows the foot's natural movements.
- Protective rubber toe cap.
- Heel pull loop.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar.
- Breathable fabric lining.
- Removable foam insole.
- On Membrane is a physical layer of wind- and water-proofing that doesn't wash out over time.
- CloudTec® outsole with 11 individual pods that stretch back upon impact to offset the forces of downhill running.
- Micro-engineered Grip-Rubber outsole features four levels of grip for optimal control on the trail.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 397g
These shoes are treated with an antibacterial agent, which can help prevent odours.
There has been additional cushioning added within the structure of these shoes.
These shoes have been made up with EVA components (Ethylene-vinyl acetate). EVA is an elastomeric polymer that produces materials which are rubber-like" in softness and flexibility.
These shoes use a traditional laced closure.
The uppers of these shoes have been made up of a mesh material. This allows for additional breathability.
On’s patented CloudTec® technology is engineered to deliver a soft landing followed by an explosive take-off. The result? An unbelievably light running sensation. And no compromise on cushioning and impact protection. In other words, running on clouds. It takes the first heavy blow off the street or trail and then lets you transition naturally to the forefoot, where the Cloud elements become firm for a stable and a powerful push-off. Cushioning, but only when you need it.
Missiongrip™ combines the sensation of running on clouds with enhanced traction patterns and a specially selected grip-rubber compound to keep runners sure-footed whatever tricks the trail has in store.
These shoes are deep enough to accommodate orthotics very well.
The footbed in these shoes are removable.
These shoes or boots are made up of rubber components, or have rubber soles.
These shoes have been made up of textile components.
These shoes or boots are 100% Waterproof.