Colour - Shadow | Grape
This product has not been reviewed yet
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with the address to return the desired product. Returned product must be unworn and in original condition and packaging within 30 days of receipt.
It is the customers' responsibility...
AUS/NZ Shipping & Order Processing
Shipping within Australia
All goods purchased over the value of AUS $120 are eligible for free standard shipping and ONE free exchange (this covers shipping the pair being exchanged back to the customer. NOT the return shipping to TWC) within 30 days of purchase. For return information please refer to our Returns Policy page.The cost of shipping is clearly indicated for each product ordered and is included in the invoice total. Orders are generally processed and posted within 2-3 working days from date of purchase. Unfortunately, at some times...
- Reach the top and beyond in the On™ Cloudventure trail-runner shoe. Designed to provide a responsive ride that flexes with the foot over uneven ground.
- Predecessor: None.
- Stability: Neutral.
- Cushioning: Lightweight, flexible response.
- Surface: Trail.
- Differential: 6 mm.
- Technical engineered two-layer mesh upper provides enhanced breathability and ventilation.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Lace-up closure.
- Protective rubber toe cap.
- Heel pull loop.
- Breathable fabric lining.
- Removable foam insole.
- CloudTec® speedboard promotes the natural rolling motion of the foot and facilitates efficient energy transfer from landing to take-off.
- Ultralight Zero-Gravity foam delivers lightweight cushioning.
- Missiongrip™ outsole features "sticky" grip traction patterns and zig-zag channels combined with flatter details that prevent slipping on smoother surfaces.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 12 oz
These shoes are treated with an antibacterial agent, which can help prevent odours.
The upper ;material of these shoes have been specifically designed to be breathable more than normal. Ideal for warmer climates.
There has been additional cushioning added within the structure of these shoes.
These shoes have been made up with EVA components (Ethylene-vinyl acetate). EVA is an elastomeric polymer that produces materials which are rubber-like" in softness and flexibility.
These shoes use a traditional laced closure.
The uppers of these shoes have been made up of a mesh material. This allows for additional breathability.
On’s patented CloudTec® technology is engineered to deliver a soft landing followed by an explosive take-off. The result? An unbelievably light running sensation. And no compromise on cushioning and impact protection. In other words, running on clouds. It takes the first heavy blow off the street or trail and then lets you transition naturally to the forefoot, where the Cloud elements become firm for a stable and a powerful push-off. Cushioning, but only when you need it.
Missiongrip™ combines the sensation of running on clouds with enhanced traction patterns and a specially selected grip-rubber compound to keep runners sure-footed whatever tricks the trail has in store.
These shoes are deep enough to accommodate orthotics very well.
The footbed in these shoes are removable.
These shoes or boots are made up of rubber components, or have rubber soles.
These shoes have been made up of textile components.