Colour - Sand | Grey
This product has not been reviewed yet
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with the address to return the desired product. Returned product must be unworn and in original condition and packaging within 30 days of receipt.
It is the customers' responsibility...
AUS/NZ Shipping & Order Processing
Shipping within Australia
All goods purchased over the value of AUS $120 are eligible for free standard shipping and ONE free exchange (this covers shipping the pair being exchanged back to the customer. NOT the return shipping to TWC) within 30 days of purchase. For return information please refer to our Returns Policy page.The cost of shipping is clearly indicated for each product ordered and is included in the invoice total. Orders are generally processed and posted within 2-3 working days from date of purchase. Unfortunately, at some times...
The city is a tough place to run. So we made the Cloudswift tougher. With CloudTec® in Helion™ superfoam, it's made to perform on hard surfaces and protect from impact. This is cushioning without compromise – with an engineered upper to match. From a swift 5k at lunchtime to a cross-town commute or the longer Sunday run, you'll feel the difference when you hit the streets in the Cloudswift.
- Elevate your agility, stability, and flexibility with the On® Cloudswift running shoe and bring a burst of power to every run.
- Support Type: Neutral.
- Cushioning: High energizing cushioning.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 7 mm.
- Engineered mesh upper for superior breathability and easy stretch.
- Silicone cage molds comfortably to the shape of the foot.
- Sock-like construction allows for easy on and off.
- Lace-up closure.
- Protective rubber toe cap.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar.
- Breathable fabric lining.
- Cushioned foam insole for long-lasting underfoot comfort and support.
- Full-length Speedboard construction distributes pressure evenly across Cloud elements.
- Updated Cloud Elements collapse diagonally to increase horizontal cushioning.
- Helion™ super foam midsole is lightweight, bouncy, and offers excellent energy return. Temperature-resistant technology allows it to keep its shape no matter if it is cold or hot outside.
- CloudTec® rubber outsole delivers high-energy return and lasting durability, while honeycomb traction pattern provides reliable grip.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 11 oz
These shoes are treated with an antibacterial agent, which can help prevent odours.
The upper ;material of these shoes have been specifically designed to be breathable more than normal. Ideal for warmer climates.
There has been additional cushioning added within the structure of these shoes.
These shoes have been made up with EVA components (Ethylene-vinyl acetate). EVA is an elastomeric polymer that produces materials which are rubber-like" in softness and flexibility.
These shoes use a traditional laced closure.
These shoes have been designed specifically to be light in weight.
The uppers of these shoes have been made up of a mesh material. This allows for additional breathability.
On’s patented CloudTec® technology is engineered to deliver a soft landing followed by an explosive take-off. The result? An unbelievably light running sensation. And no compromise on cushioning and impact protection. In other words, running on clouds. It takes the first heavy blow off the street or trail and then lets you transition naturally to the forefoot, where the Cloud elements become firm for a stable and a powerful push-off. Cushioning, but only when you need it.
These shoes are deep enough to accommodate orthotics very well.
The footbed in these shoes are removable.
These shoes have been made up of textile components.
These shoes typically fit wider.