Colour - White | Almond
This product has not been reviewed yet
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with the address to return the desired product. Returned product must be unworn and in original condition and packaging within 30 days of receipt.
It is the customers' responsibility...
AUS/NZ Shipping & Order Processing
Shipping within Australia
All goods purchased over the value of AUS $120 are eligible for free standard shipping and ONE free exchange (this covers shipping the pair being exchanged back to the customer. NOT the return shipping to TWC) within 30 days of purchase. For return information please refer to our Returns Policy page.The cost of shipping is clearly indicated for each product ordered and is included in the invoice total. Orders are generally processed and posted within 2-3 working days from date of purchase. Unfortunately, at some times...
- Purpose: Fitness
- Upper: Mesh
- Lining: Mesh
- Sole: Rubber
CloudTec® delivers the ultimate cushioning experience. But at On we always demand more. So we asked, what happens if we double it up? The Cloudstratus is what happens. Double layers of CloudTec® mean more clouds, more performance, more run. The Cloudstratus delivers maximum cushioning but stays responsive. It offers additional support that doesn't stifle speed. So you'll want to go twice as far. The performance shoe for maximum cushioning.
- The On Cloudstratus running shoes double-up on the performance CloudTec®, making them the perfect ride for medium-to-long runs.
- Runner Profile: Suitable for wider feet; double the cushioning and support with slowing down.
- Heel/Toe Offset: 8mm
- Anatomically-engineered mesh upper is soft and breathable for ultimate comfort and airflow.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar.
- Lace-up closure with a star-lacing configuration that brings more mesh from the shoe's flank.
- Two-layer Helion™-enriched CloudTec® Speedboard™ promotes the natural rolling motion of the foot and facilitates efficient energy transfer from landing to take-off.
- Connected forefoot distributes pressure as the foot lands.
- External TPU heel counter for ultimate support.
- CloudTec® outsole technology delivers soft landings followed by an explosive take-off.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 300g
These shoes are treated with an antibacterial agent, which can help prevent odours.
The upper ;material of these shoes have been specifically designed to be breathable more than normal. Ideal for warmer climates.
There has been additional cushioning added within the structure of these shoes.
These shoes have been made up with EVA components (Ethylene-vinyl acetate). EVA is an elastomeric polymer that produces materials which are rubber-like" in softness and flexibility.
These shoes use a traditional laced closure.
The uppers of these shoes have been made up of a mesh material. This allows for additional breathability.
On’s patented CloudTec® technology is engineered to deliver a soft landing followed by an explosive take-off. The result? An unbelievably light running sensation. And no compromise on cushioning and impact protection. In other words, running on clouds. It takes the first heavy blow off the street or trail and then lets you transition naturally to the forefoot, where the Cloud elements become firm for a stable and a powerful push-off. Cushioning, but only when you need it.
These shoes are deep enough to accommodate orthotics very well.
The footbed in these shoes are removable.
These shoes or boots are made up of rubber components, or have rubber soles.
These shoes have been made up of textile components.
These shoes typically fit wider.