Colour - All Black
This product has not been reviewed yet
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with a returns label (excluding sale product/s where return shipping is at the customers expense), which will be emailed to you from Australia Post, to return the desired product. Returned...
- Purpose: Travel All Terrain
- Upper: Mesh
- Lining: Waterproof mesh
- Sole: Missiongrip Traction
- The On Running Cloudrock Waterproof speed-hiking boot was built for traction, pace, and protection, and is 35% lighter than traditional hiking boots so you can tackle the mountain with absolute comfort.
- Training shoes built for mixed and trail surfaces with neutral stability and moderate cushioning.
- Durable upper membrane is wind and waterproof with dual mesh in the mid and forefoot for enhanced stability and breathability.
- Padded high collar and tongue that is lightweight and flexible.
- Swiss-engineered FlexLock system allows traditional lace-up closure with a single pull.
- CloudTec® speedboard promotes the natural rolling motion of the foot and facilitates efficient energy transfer from landing to take-off.
- 360° mudguard delivers increased protection.
- Missiongrip™ traction patterns and zig-zag channels are combined with flatter details that prevent slipping on smoother surfaces.
- Ultralight Zero-Gravity Clouds advanced-abrasion pads provide superior grip and increased longevity.
- Heel/Toe Offset: 7mm
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 635g
These shoes are treated with an antibacterial agent, which can help prevent odours.
There has been additional cushioning added within the structure of these shoes.
These shoes have been made up with EVA components (Ethylene-vinyl acetate). EVA is an elastomeric polymer that produces materials which are rubber-like" in softness and flexibility.
These shoes use a traditional laced closure.
The uppers of these shoes have been made up of a mesh material. This allows for additional breathability.
On’s patented CloudTec® technology is engineered to deliver a soft landing followed by an explosive take-off. The result? An unbelievably light running sensation. And no compromise on cushioning and impact protection. In other words, running on clouds. It takes the first heavy blow off the street or trail and then lets you transition naturally to the forefoot, where the Cloud elements become firm for a stable and a powerful push-off. Cushioning, but only when you need it.
Missiongrip™ combines the sensation of running on clouds with enhanced traction patterns and a specially selected grip-rubber compound to keep runners sure-footed whatever tricks the trail has in store.
These shoes are deep enough to accommodate orthotics very well.
The footbed in these shoes are removable.
These shoes or boots are made up of rubber components, or have rubber soles.
These shoes have been made up of textile components.
These shoes or boots are 100% Waterproof.