Colour - Navy | Malibu
This product has not been reviewed yet
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with the address to return the desired product. Returned product must be unworn and in original condition and packaging within 30 days of receipt.
It is the customers' responsibility...
AUS/NZ Shipping & Order Processing
Shipping within Australia
All goods purchased over the value of AUS $120 are eligible for free standard shipping and ONE free exchange (this covers shipping the pair being exchanged back to the customer. NOT the return shipping to TWC) within 30 days of purchase. For return information please refer to our Returns Policy page.The cost of shipping is clearly indicated for each product ordered and is included in the invoice total. Orders are generally processed and posted within 2-3 working days from date of purchase. Unfortunately, at some times...
The brief was to make the ultimate support shoe. No compromises on stability, cushioning, comfort or speed. All the best On tech in one shoe. For the most demanding of runners. For full comfort, protection and speed over long distances. The Cloudace is in a class of its own. Whoever said superior cushioning means slow never tried this.
- Take the lead and embark on your fastest run yet in the On Cloudace running shoes.
- Runner Profile: Built for the demanding runner seeking full comfort, protection, and speed.
- Heel/Toe Offset: 7mm.
- Goal: Maximum cushioning and support.
- Engineered mesh upper with synthetic insets provides ultimate ventilation and breathability.
- CloudTec® technology delivers soft landings followed by an explosive take-off.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Traditional lace-up closure.
- Removable insole.
- Injected TPU heel counter with 3D-molded heel pads keep the foot snug and in the perfect position.
- Rubber landing zone in the forefoot allows an agile push-off and smoother ride.
- Liquid-injected Speedboard in an extra-wide design that stabilizes the foot during rolling motions and propelling push-off.
- Ultralight Zero-Gravity Clouds advanced-abrasion pads provide superior grip and increased longevity.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 13 oz
These shoes are treated with an antibacterial agent, which can help prevent odours.
The upper ;material of these shoes have been specifically designed to be breathable more than normal. Ideal for warmer climates.
There has been additional cushioning added within the structure of these shoes.
These shoes have been made up with EVA components (Ethylene-vinyl acetate). EVA is an elastomeric polymer that produces materials which are rubber-like" in softness and flexibility.
These shoes use a traditional laced closure.
The uppers of these shoes have been made up of a mesh material. This allows for additional breathability.
On’s patented CloudTec® technology is engineered to deliver a soft landing followed by an explosive take-off. The result? An unbelievably light running sensation. And no compromise on cushioning and impact protection. In other words, running on clouds. It takes the first heavy blow off the street or trail and then lets you transition naturally to the forefoot, where the Cloud elements become firm for a stable and a powerful push-off. Cushioning, but only when you need it.
These shoes are deep enough to accommodate orthotics very well.
The footbed in these shoes are removable.
These shoes have been made up of textile components.
These shoes typically fit wider.