Colour - White | Black
This product has not been reviewed yet
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with the address to return the desired product. Returned product must be unworn and in original condition and packaging within 30 days of receipt.
It is the customers' responsibility...
AUS/NZ Shipping & Order Processing
Shipping within Australia
All goods purchased over the value of AUS $120 are eligible for free standard shipping and ONE free exchange (this covers shipping the pair being exchanged back to the customer. NOT the return shipping to TWC) within 30 days of purchase. For return information please refer to our Returns Policy page.The cost of shipping is clearly indicated for each product ordered and is included in the invoice total. Orders are generally processed and posted within 2-3 working days from date of purchase. Unfortunately, at some times...
Leave limits behind with the Cloud X. Featuring the sole of the Cloud and an innovative upper of its own, it's Swiss Engineered for runners that level up their training with mixed sports sessions. Get stronger, run longer. This lightweight powerhouse is an all-rounder and the perfect training partner for those with an active lifestyle.
- The Cloud X mixes training and running into one light and comfortable shoe to help you achieve your lofty goals.
- On footwear inspires a more efficient running style by promoting a more forward foot strike, as well as a centered and energized running position.
- Benefits: On delivers a blend of the injury protection found in traditional running shoes, with the natural ride of its lightweight counterpart.
- A versatile trainer that is ideal for runners and other athletes alike.
- Breathable mesh upper provides maximum airflow while adding support where needed.
- Versatile speed-lacing system is designed to promote a glove-like fit for narrow or wide feet.
- Soft yet durable mesh fabric linings.
- Engineered heel cap with precision-molded cushioning pad for stability without strain.
- Reflective hits boost visibility in low-lighting conditions.
- Seamless shoe tongue.
- Differential: 6 mm
- Dual-density cushioned footbed is removable for air freshening.
- CloudTec® sole unit is made from Zero-Gravity foam to combine minimal weight with exceptional cushioned comfort.
- A central channel between the medial and lateral sides of the foot lets the CloudTec sole adapt to the individual movement path of the foot.
- Deep flex grooves for an enhanced range of motion and maximum flexibility.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 10 oz
These shoes are treated with an antibacterial agent, which can help prevent odours.
The upper ;material of these shoes have been specifically designed to be breathable more than normal. Ideal for warmer climates.
There has been additional cushioning added within the structure of these shoes.
These shoes have been made up with EVA components (Ethylene-vinyl acetate). EVA is an elastomeric polymer that produces materials which are rubber-like" in softness and flexibility.
These shoes have a knit upper. This allows the upper of the shoe to wrap the foot comfortably and ;softly.
These shoes use a traditional laced closure.
These shoes have been designed specifically to be light in weight.
The uppers of these shoes have been made up of a mesh material. This allows for additional breathability.
On’s patented CloudTec® technology is engineered to deliver a soft landing followed by an explosive take-off. The result? An unbelievably light running sensation. And no compromise on cushioning and impact protection. In other words, running on clouds. It takes the first heavy blow off the street or trail and then lets you transition naturally to the forefoot, where the Cloud elements become firm for a stable and a powerful push-off. Cushioning, but only when you need it.
These shoes are deep enough to accommodate orthotics very well.
The footbed in these shoes are removable.
These shoes have been made up of textile components.