Colour - Black | Lunar
This product has not been reviewed yet
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with a returns label (excluding sale product/s where return shipping is at the customers expense), which will be emailed to you from Australia Post, to return the desired product. Returned...
The all-day, every day shoe that's Never Not On, now made to thrive in all conditions. Don't let the weather stop your urban exploring. Watch the rain roll away faster than your reasons for staying indoors.
- Find time to run along the beach or in the wet environment of the Pacific Northwest in the On® Cloud Waterproof running shoes.
- On footwear inspires a more efficient running style by promoting a more forward foot strike, as well as a centered and energized running position.
- On delivers a blend of the injury protection found in traditional running shoes, with the natural ride of its lightweight counterpart.
- Versatile trainer, ideal for runners and similar athletes.
- Differential: 6 mm
- Mesh upper with synthetic overlays that provide structural support where it is needed.
- Slip-on, speed-lacing system promotes a glove-like fit.
- Flexible heel strap adjusts to the foot's movements while keeping it comfortably locked down.
- Reflective hits boost visibility in low-lighting conditions.
- On Membrane is a physical layer of wind- and water-proofing that doesn't wash out over time.
- CloudTec® cushioning technology is only active during the foot strike, and becomes firm for an efficient toe-off.
- CloudTec sole unit is made from Zero-Gravity foam to combine minimal weight with exceptional cushioned comfort.
- 16 Cloud-pods are directly attached to the Speedboard, reducing bulk and allowing the sole to adapt to your footprint.
- A central channel between the medial and lateral sides of the foot lets the CloudTec sole adapt to the individual movement path of the foot.
- Deep flex grooves for an enhanced range of motion and maximum flexibility.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 312g
This product has additional shoe laces included.
These shoes are treated with an antibacterial agent, which can help prevent odours.
There has been additional cushioning added within the structure of these shoes.
These shoes have been made up with EVA components (Ethylene-vinyl acetate). EVA is an elastomeric polymer that produces materials which are rubber-like" in softness and flexibility.
These shoes use a traditional laced closure.
These shoes have been designed specifically to be light in weight.
The uppers of these shoes have been made up of a mesh material. This allows for additional breathability.
On’s patented CloudTec® technology is engineered to deliver a soft landing followed by an explosive take-off. The result? An unbelievably light running sensation. And no compromise on cushioning and impact protection. In other words, running on clouds. It takes the first heavy blow off the street or trail and then lets you transition naturally to the forefoot, where the Cloud elements become firm for a stable and a powerful push-off. Cushioning, but only when you need it.
These shoes are deep enough to accommodate orthotics very well.
The footbed in these shoes are removable.
These shoes have been made up of textile components.
These shoes or boots are 100% Waterproof.