Colour - All Black
This product has not been reviewed yet
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with the address to return the desired product. Returned product must be unworn and in original condition and packaging within 30 days of receipt.
It is the customers' responsibility...
AUS/NZ Shipping & Order Processing
Shipping within Australia
All goods purchased over the value of AUS $120 are eligible for free standard shipping and ONE free exchange (this covers shipping the pair being exchanged back to the customer. NOT the return shipping to TWC) within 30 days of purchase. For return information please refer to our Returns Policy page.The cost of shipping is clearly indicated for each product ordered and is included in the invoice total. Orders are generally processed and posted within 2-3 working days from date of purchase. Unfortunately, at some times...
Designed to be the lightest fully cushioned running shoe, the Cloud is a true On icon. Since launching in 2014, it has appeared on Olympic podiums and Parisian catwalks, winning awards and fans all over the world. Stylishly concealing state-of-the-art running tech, the Cloud is the perfect performance shoe for all day, every day wear. It's the best-selling On for a reason.
- Get as much out of your training as you put into it with the responsive Cloud 2.0 running shoe from On™.
- On footwear inspires a more efficient running style by promoting a more forward foot strike, as well as a centered and energized running position.
- Benefits: On delivers a blend of the injury protection found in traditional running shoes, with the natural ride of its lightweight counterpart.
- Differential: 6 mm
- A versatile trainer that is ideal for runners and other athletes alike.
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays that provide structural support where it is needed.
- Bungee speed-lacing system is designed to promote a glove-like fit.
- V-molded heel offers a snug fit while providing freedom for your feet.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Breathable fabric linings.
- Dual-density insole for prolonged comfort.
- CloudTec® sole unit is made from Zero-Gravity foam to combine minimal weight with exceptional cushioned comfort.
- 16 Cloud-pods are directly attached to the Speedboard, reducing bulk and allowing the sole to adapt to your footprint.
- A central channel between the medial and lateral sides of the foot lets the CloudTec sole adapt to the individual movement path of the foot.
- Deep flex grooves for an enhanced range of motion and maximum flexibility.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 9 oz
This product has additional shoe laces included.
These shoes are treated with an antibacterial agent, which can help prevent odours.
The upper ;material of these shoes have been specifically designed to be breathable more than normal. Ideal for warmer climates.
There has been additional cushioning added within the structure of these shoes.
These shoes have been made up with EVA components (Ethylene-vinyl acetate). EVA is an elastomeric polymer that produces materials which are rubber-like" in softness and flexibility.
These shoes use a traditional laced closure.
These shoes have been designed specifically to be light in weight.
The uppers of these shoes have been made up of a mesh material. This allows for additional breathability.
On’s patented CloudTec® technology is engineered to deliver a soft landing followed by an explosive take-off. The result? An unbelievably light running sensation. And no compromise on cushioning and impact protection. In other words, running on clouds. It takes the first heavy blow off the street or trail and then lets you transition naturally to the forefoot, where the Cloud elements become firm for a stable and a powerful push-off. Cushioning, but only when you need it.
These shoes are deep enough to accommodate orthotics very well.
The footbed in these shoes are removable.
These shoes have been made up of textile components.