Colour - Black | Black
This product has not been reviewed yet
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with the address to return the desired product. Returned product must be unworn and in original condition and packaging within 30 days of receipt.
It is the customers' responsibility...
AUS/NZ Shipping & Order Processing
Shipping within Australia
All goods purchased over the value of AUS $120 are eligible for free standard shipping and ONE free exchange (this covers shipping the pair being exchanged back to the customer. NOT the return shipping to TWC) within 30 days of purchase. For return information please refer to our Returns Policy page.The cost of shipping is clearly indicated for each product ordered and is included in the invoice total. Orders are generally processed and posted within 2-3 working days from date of purchase. Unfortunately, at some times...
The artisanal webbing of traditional Hawaiian fishing nets inspired the strap design on the sophisticated ‘Upena. Here, style meets adventure in this timeless strappy sandal made for all-day adventuring.
- Add tread to trend with the stylish and comfortable OluKai® Upena sandal!
- Multi-strap leather upper.
- Anatomically molded micro-textured PU midsole with laser-etched hook logo.
- Slotted leather toe post with a comfortable bonded construction.
- Adjustable ankle strap with antiqued metal buckle for a customized fit.
- Non-marking rubber outsole with textured pods for enhanced traction and durability.
- Synthetic rubber outsole will not leave marks or scuffs on surfaces of any type.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 7 oz
These shoes have a buckle closure.
Cement Construction (also known as 'Stuck on construction' in the UK or the 'Compo Process') is used for lightweight and flexible shoes and the outsole is stuck to the upper by adhesive.
There has been additional cushioning added within the structure of these shoes.
These shoes have been made with leather components.
These shoes have been designed specifically to be light in weight.
These shoes have been made up from PU (Polyurethane) components.
These shoes or boots are made up of rubber components, or have rubber soles.