Colour - Black | Black
This product has not been reviewed yet
Razor Cut Soles
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with the address to return the desired product. Returned product must be unworn and in original condition and packaging within 30 days of receipt.
It is the customers' responsibility...
AUS/NZ Shipping & Order Processing
Shipping within Australia
All goods purchased over the value of AUS $120 are eligible for free standard shipping and ONE free exchange (this covers shipping the pair being exchanged back to the customer. NOT the return shipping to TWC) within 30 days of purchase. For return information please refer to our Returns Policy page.The cost of shipping is clearly indicated for each product ordered and is included in the invoice total. Orders are generally processed and posted within 2-3 working days from date of purchase. Unfortunately, at some times...
‘Ohana (family) is the cornerstone of Hawaiian culture. Family celebrations often include tutu, aunties, uncles, cousins and close friends that you have grown up. Our classic 'Ohana—water-resistant with a smooth footbed—is the kind of sandal that your entire ‘ohana can wear comfortably.
- You will treasure this OluKai™ Ohana Sandal like your own 'Family.'
- Part of the Makai (Toward The Ocean) Collection.
- Water resistant, quick drying and multi-purpose sandal.
- Synthetic leather water resistant upper strap with OluKai logo.
- Jersey knit lining and neoprene foam backer for added protection.
- Soft nylon toe post webbing.
- Non-slip EVA footbed and compression molded EVA midsole for comfort and stability.
- Uses the deeper, anatomically contoured Drop-in Comfort to fit better and feel great.
- Non-marking rubber or gum rubber outsole with coral reef lug design.
- Product measurements were taken using size 6, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 6 oz
Amphibious shoes, can perform on land and in water.
These shoes have additional support.
Cement Construction (also known as 'Stuck on construction' in the UK or the 'Compo Process') is used for lightweight and flexible shoes and the outsole is stuck to the upper by adhesive.
There has been additional cushioning added within the structure of these shoes.
These shoes have been made up with EVA components (Ethylene-vinyl acetate). EVA is an elastomeric polymer that produces materials which are rubber-like" in softness and flexibility.
These shoes have been designed specifically to be light in weight.
These shoes have been made up of man-made (synthetic) materials.
These shoes' soles are non-marking.
The materials used in these shoes or sandals have been designed to dry quickly.
Razor Cut Soles
The soles on these shoes or sandals have been razor cut/siped to provide additional grip on wet surfaces.
These shoes or boots are made up of rubber components, or have rubber soles.
These shoes are water resistant.